onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anthony Griffith

PV1993

Advert

Surely when players are going through a spell of poor form then they should expect to be dropped from the team. This is the worst I gave seen Griff play so a rest might do him good. I guess that MA is showing his faith in him by allowing him to play through this period but surely there has to be a point when you say enough is enough. I would suggest that we're not far away if not already there.

Deserves to be dropped, but their were others just as bad. Yates!! He was equally as bad never made a challenge all game, he got constantly skinned and when he got the ball he smashes it up in the air. Where has Hugil gone by the way?? Micky says we may have a gem on our hands but aint even on the bench. Very strange!.

I think people are being a bit harsh on Johnson for the second goal. Don't think many keepers would have stopped that one. Looked to me like the first was an own goal, or was that just the camera angle?

I agree about Johnson very harsh to blame him especially for the second goal.

Griffs performance was no worse than Yates who stands and watches the second goal and was guilty of some shocking distribution and defending backed up by MA saying the defending was unacceptable

Wouldn't suprise me if Micky moved Dickenson into centre back/midfield now that Daniel Jones is fit again. He has Griffs ball winning qualities but is better technically. Personally think Dickenson is the best left back we have but can't see Adams leaving Jones out if fit and given his comments after Saturday we can expect changes to the defensive lineup for the weekend.

I'm just glad that some on here don't pick the team, if you were all asked at the beginning of the season that we would have 30 points by Christmas, then I'm sure everyone would have taken it

Micky picks the team thank god

Is someone suggesting he shouldn't pick the team? Is anyone moaning about only having 30 points? I can't see what your point is, unless we are back to moaning about people having opinions on tactics and team selections again. Presume you don't ever share an opinion online, in the pub or at games about such things?

He's has some good games this season: Tranmere (A), Shortwood (A), Walsall (A) but they do seem to be away from home. I think that's the 3rd home game this season where he's been subbed either at or just after HT. I'm sure Adams knows he had limitations but he does do a job in some games.

He's has some good games this season: Tranmere (A), Shortwood (A), Walsall (A) but they do seem to be away from home. I think that's the 3rd home game this season where he's been subbed either at or just after HT. I'm sure Adams knows he had limitations but he does do a job in some games.

Shortwood? Griff was dire there.

Archived