onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

F A CUP Friday again

Tiny p

Advert

Stoke and Vale have moved games to accommodate each other by way of the rules laid down.....the police will ultimately decide so it's nothing to do with Stoke if we play on the Saturday

There is no " for a change " about it

Not being funny mate, I find your comments interesting as a rule, but I don't remember Stoke moving many times, if at all. Stand to be corrected mind. I even remember us playing Norwich (when they were 3rd in the top division, just beat Inter Milan away) and we still had to move for Stoke (second division at the time) v Crystal Palace. You got 12000 we got 14000 on the Sunday. Perhaps its just how I remember things?

We get good results on Fridays, if my memory serves me right.

yes, although getting beat by macc at home in the 2nd round of the fa cup on a grim, foggy friday night a few years back (after the heroics at huddersfield in round 1) was a pretty dismal experience

they then got everton at home in round 3 :(

Not being funny mate, I find your comments interesting as a rule, but I don't remember Stoke moving many times, if at all. Stand to be corrected mind. I even remember us playing Norwich (when they were 3rd in the top division, just beat Inter Milan away) and we still had to move for Stoke (second division at the time) v Crystal Palace. You got 12000 we got 14000 on the Sunday. Perhaps its just how I remember things?

The league game ( whoever it may be ) always takes preference if one of the two is drawn at home in the FA cup mate

This time it's different because both teams are in the FA cup and drawn at home

The police will ultimately decide so it's no fault of Stoke or Vale if they are given the Saturday slot

The sad thing is we both can't play on the Saturday because a handful will try and ruin it

The league game ( whoever it may be ) always takes preference if one of the two is drawn at home in the FA cup mate

This time it's different because both teams are in the FA cup and drawn at home

The police will ultimately decide so it's no fault of Stoke or Vale if they are given the Saturday slot

Not if Stoke fans stay at the Brit and we do our thing I wont be near the Brit

The sad thing is we both can't play on the Saturday because a handful will try and ruin it

Stoke will be moved IMHO.

Shorter trip for their visitors and we've already had a game moved to accommodate a Stoke game. Usually there is a bit of give and take in terms of games being moved between the two clubs.

What's the shorter trip got to do with it. This is Stoke you are talking about !!

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Gulls-trip-Port-Vale-rescheduled/story-13743983-detail/story.html

Archived