onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumour mongerer.............

blackdog

Advert

I get the basis of your beef now. Some people know things, you don't. You don't like this fact, so you continue to stamp your feet like a child, making snide remarks about Vale fans hoping that someone will grow tired of your tantrum and tell you.

In every post you make, every post, there is a sly dig in there at fellow Vale fans. If anyone is harming the club, it's not someone posting a rumour, it's some one like you trying to keep the fan base fractured.

Only just seen this but it did make me laugh.

I like how you twist it round so I'm the bad guy for wanting the actual bad guys ousted.

I could dissect the inaccuracies in your post but life is too short. However a couple of points;

* These people clearly don't 'know' anything as it appears total fantasy.

* Every single post as you emphasise, really all 9,800+, all the posts on this thread?

What was it you referred to me as Columbo, must make you Clueso by that logic ;)

I'd take some of your dad's advice and identify who is out to harm the club and who is a WUM, he seems to be a wise man.

I have a new rumour from within the Club....Vale tickets will be on sale at SUFC's ground from 1-30pm tomorrow......Maybe my source should be sacked.......I reckon this thread has done its rounds now.....My Club source was the ticket office..

Who is causing all this unnecessary strife in the club ?who is deliberately starting rumours to undermine Smurf ?

Smurf seems to be getting a trifle fed up on twitter,and who would blame him ?

I have read 17 pages and come to the conclusion that Smurf himself is the cause of all the rumours. People have left behind the scenes and strife is ripe. Seems like everybody is treading on egg-shells and covering their own backs at the same time.

* These people clearly don't 'know' anything as it appears total fantasy.

Its not total fantasy... there are two main strands to the recent rumour... both have grains of truth within them

1] Boomer leaving... this started because [i think] boomer posted a question about the mascot... this question may have originated via vale in the community who technically employ boomer [i think] and the club are in talks with vale in the community at the moment.

2] A contractor hasnt been paid... confirmed by smurf because of a system glitch.

Some one, two or a few have melded the two things together and assumed vale are skint and/or there are problems... basically decided that 2+2= the sum of Pi.

They clearly know something, but perhaps not enough to come to the correct conclusion.

Whats really fascinating about these rumours is that the people posting them are discredited by others as being liars/trouble makers etc... but when smurf refutes them he is believed without question... Im not saying there is more than the grain of truth in the rumours, Im just fascinated why people believe so readily what smurf says or what the rumour mongers say come to that.

Don't disagree with too much of that other than the fact the rumour started at the club, it could have started anywhere but i can't imagine comments made from one of the aforementioned posters didn't at least infer information had at some point been passed out by a club employee which is shameful.

I think given the lack of information after dripping comments and then disappearing will only lead people to forming their own opinions. All this speculation mine included can only really be ended one way.

I'm just sad there are people out there intent on harming the club especially after what we have come through, it's so sad for me people are doing this.

Anyway as TLV has told me to shut up and not discuss this anymore I will do as I'm told and leave debate to the rest.

I'm off for a Corrie double bill and a skype conversation with the girlfriend :)

Enjoy folks!

REP aka Miss Marple stick to watching Murder she Wrote!!! Ps leave coronation street alone it's for the less intelligent person!

Archived