onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumour mongerer.............

blackdog

Advert

There isnt a week goes by that I dont here a rumour, and guess what 80% of them are not on here. Theyre at work, in the pub, outside the ground, theyre everywhere. Eitherway if your gullable you listen to them, I know I have been guilty of it in the past as I trusted the people who gave me them rumours, sad but you realise who you should trust and who you shouldnt in these circumstances.

The OVF problem is difficult, sometimes I love the site due to its irreverence and the passion and humour of some of the regulars, sometimes I hate it and dont come on for long periods because sometimes it goes too far. Unfortunately whilst OFD did a hell of a lot to rid the club of the worst ADMINISTRATION in history, it does still associate itself with the times when those idiots were freely allowed to spout rubbish on here. Without blame or knowing it this site did lose a little bit of credibility. Now for those of us that have been on here for a lengthy period, we have a duty to rebuild the reputation this site once had of being one of the finest, funniest and well administrated forum sites in the country.

If you know who someone is who is pouting crap, have a word with them in private, ask them to not ruin it for the rest of us, or if they do have something that can be proved without come back, say it and prove it. I have in the past listened to rumour and like a lamb I followed the shepherd, not any more though.

Think of what Mr Smurthwaite has done for us n his time here, how many of us ever thought we'd have a Vale Shop in the middle of our city centre, a ticketing system that is easier, less hassle and quicker. Hospitality that is being raved about by consumer of both home and away support. Regular updates through social media, and radio interviews defending the position of the club and the team from attack by its own supporters (Disgraceful by the way).

Nothing will ever run smooth, it aint that easy we arent premier league, we are league one, with average gates of about 6k, fans that either turn up or dont dependant on mood. But we are Vale, if it was easy it wouldnt be as fun!!

There isnt a week goes by that I dont here a rumour, and guess what 80% of them are not on here. Theyre at work, in the pub, outside the ground, theyre everywhere. Eitherway if your gullable you listen to them, I know I have been guilty of it in the past as I trusted the people who gave me them rumours, sad but you realise who you should trust and who you shouldnt in these circumstances.

The OVF problem is difficult, sometimes I love the site due to its irreverence and the passion and humour of some of the regulars, sometimes I hate it and dont come on for long periods because sometimes it goes too far. Unfortunately whilst OFD did a hell of a lot to rid the club of the worst ADMINISTRATION in history, it does still associate itself with the times when those idiots were freely allowed to spout rubbish on here. Without blame or knowing it this site did lose a little bit of credibility. Now for those of us that have been on here for a lengthy period, we have a duty to rebuild the reputation this site once had of being one of the finest, funniest and well administrated forum sites in the country.

If you know who someone is who is pouting crap, have a word with them in private, ask them to not ruin it for the rest of us, or if they do have something that can be proved without come back, say it and prove it. I have in the past listened to rumour and like a lamb I followed the shepherd, not any more though.

Think of what Mr Smurthwaite has done for us n his time here, how many of us ever thought we'd have a Vale Shop in the middle of our city centre, a ticketing system that is easier, less hassle and quicker. Hospitality that is being raved about by consumer of both home and away support. Regular updates through social media, and radio interviews defending the position of the club and the team from attack by its own supporters (Disgraceful by the way).

Nothing will ever run smooth, it aint that easy we arent premier league, we are league one, with average gates of about 6k, fans that either turn up or dont dependant on mood. But we are Vale, if it was easy it wouldnt be as fun!!

That's a truly excellent post.

Archived