onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumour mongerer.............

blackdog

Advert

i'm with you there. Caroline Oakes is the Sheriff of **** stirrers and thrives on it. This site is great for people who have no say in real life to have a voice. Reasonable people or Port Vale fans don't get off on this kind of stuff. Numerous other posters are the same as well.

Chance for you to redeem yourself Caroline - Name and shame your source or just do one. You have posted one too many lies darling

**** it.

I give up with Vale fans.

I'll go to games, but I don't wan't anything to do with the 'Vale Family'. Comments like yours sum it up.

Where we you when Caroline was successfully campaigning for change?

Crikey Columbo, give it a rest. Someone who may or may not work for the club started a rumour. Who cares, it's not going to damage the club. There are rumours around football all the time, it's the nature of the beast and if you've got half a brain, you know who to believe and who not to believe in any event. The reason this rumour is such "big news" is not the rumour itself, it's from the hysteria thats followed. Someone says something and a few of you are like "name your source, name your source", the thread grows and before you know it, Lord Lucan is buying the club.

The difference in this case is that it's been added to by 'more respected' (if there is such a thing) posters.

Anything posted by the usual WUMs such as truevalefan3 and davo80 can be disgarded out of hand, when regular posters add comments as they have it does have an impact and these rumours are clearly with the intention of harming the club which should be intolerable.

If people don't wish to discuss it that's their perogative however as Robf's blog post highlights people who state 'I have a source' but won't name them possibly deserve to be ironically dealt with.

The difference in this case is that it's been added to by 'more respected' (if there is such a thing) posters.

Anything posted by the usual WUMs such as truevalefan3 and davo80 can be disgarded out of hand, when regular posters add comments as they have it does have an impact and these rumours are clearly with the intention of harming the club which should be intolerable.

If people don't wish to discuss it that's their perogative however as Robf's blog post highlights people who state 'I have a source' but won't name them possibly deserve to be ironically dealt with.

For God's sake, give it a rest. You've said the same thing a dozen times on this thread. No one is interested

For God's sake, give it a rest. You've said the same thing a dozen times on this thread. No one is interested

Entirely up to you whether you read my posts or not, if I'm boring you ignore me. No need to be quite so delightful, still it makes a change from your inane ramblings about Calvin being a centre half ;)

Oh and if people engage me in conversation and they are worth chatting to for me I will reply if they address me, I was brought up the right way :)

Am I the only one finding this slightly amusing?

Someone starts a thread with about a "rumour" (which is nonsense), his thread gets over 120 posts and even manages to get a response from the Chairman. People are continuously posting about the thread starter, questioning his source etc, and he hasn't even had to post again!!! People are acussing the thread starter of this, that and the other, making wild speculations, seemingly oblivious to the fact the only people keeping the thread (and consequently the rumour) going are them. And they are still doing so, days after the rumour had been quashed by the chairman. It's bonkers.

I expect responses saying they've shown the original poster up to be a WUM, that he doesn't know what he's talking about etc, but the only people being shown up are those who are still banging on about it. Do you think the opening poster cares? You don't know who he is, he hasn't made a post since, but he still has some of you dancing to his tune with ease.

It's isn't the person who posted who has given the rumour credence, it's the hysteria that's followed that has done that.

Oh the irony,lighten up man.;)

Bore off or I will set Lee Hughes on you

Entirely up to you whether you read my posts or not, if I'm boring you ignore me. No need to be quite so delightful, still it makes a change from your inane ramblings about Calvin being a centre half ;)

Oh and if people engage me in conversation and they are worth chatting to for me I will reply if they address me, I was brought up the right way :)

Are you saying that I wasn't?

Is it just me who hates arguments, and would rather have an easy life. I come on here to have a laugh. Ok sometimes we can all get emotional, but for gods sake, it's 22 men kicking a bag of wind about. I really think at times we all need to look outside, there is a ****** life out there folks, things happening in the world and ya getting stressed over something that will be here long after we've all gone. Why the need for constantly having a go at one another is totally beyond me.

Are you saying that I wasn't?

Certainly not as you were kind enough to reply to my post :)

I was merely advising why I was addressing a communication to my post, I'm not sure how you could infer anything else.

Anyway as Caroline, Carpetman and Hagrid clearly don't want to reveal their 'sources' given a lack of such a reply so long after Smurf's confirmation of reality I for one will be taking their comments with a pinch of salt as it seems the masses already have. Maybe I'm to inquisative, maybe I'm like a dog with a bone after the truth, maybe I'm infuriating or maybe I'm just crazier than most of the rest. Anyway moving on! ;)

Certainly not as you were kind enough to reply to my post :)

I was merely advising why I was addressing a communication to my post, I'm not sure how you could infer anything else.

Anyway as Caroline, Carpetman and Hagrid clearly don't want to reveal their 'sources' given a lack of such a reply so long after Smurf's confirmation of reality I for one will be taking their comments with a pinch of salt as it seems the masses already have. Maybe I'm to inquisative, maybe I'm like a dog with a bone after the truth, maybe I'm infuriating or maybe I'm just crazier than most of the rest. Anyway moving on! ;)

Or maybe you have idiocy tourettes. Do you seriously believe that by constantly repeating your desire to have names that the request would be complied with? You've got your wish; you're ignored

Or maybe you have idiocy tourettes. Do you seriously believe that by constantly repeating your desire to have names that the request would be complied with? You've got your wish; you're ignored

Ignored but not by my TLV stalker it seems. ;)

In my mind it's clear now why the aforementioned posters have gone to ground which is a shame as I quite enjoyed some of their posts.

I was unaware of idiocy tourettes until you have just highlighted them, maybe you and Calvin the centre half can provide a little more detail ;)

Archived