onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Griff signing

yorky valiant

Advert

There are people on this forum who shout about this/that/the other player is crap, the club has no ambition, why don't we get a championship cb, we're underwhelmed about Griff.RIGHT, firstly you don't know what was in the signing on pot to begin with,secondly you don't know whats left in it, thirdly you don't know if players didn't want to come to vale park or if agents filled players heads with tripe thinking more of their cut than players welfare,and lastly if your that concerned about the quality of signings, contact the club get yer bluddy wallet out and sponsor a player for the season instead of trying to spend some other buggers money for a change, as a supporter you support the club lock stock and barrel and that includes the team and staff not just bits of it. UP THE VALE.

Says the man who said he was going to throw his season ticket in the bin when it was announced Wildes had left. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Anyway for those of you who don't like Anthony Griffith, just look how funny he is...

i happen to like griff, he gives 100%+ every game, doesn't give the opposition time to settle.

That doesnt mean he's a good footballer, id give 100% for the Vale but im still ***** at football.

Says the man who said he was going to throw his season ticket in the bin when it was announced Wildes had left. Hypocrisy at its finest.

you didn't realise that it was the remains of last seasons booklet didst, they atna the sharpest tool in't box at, no offence meant of course.:D

'Marmite Griff'.....Good squad addition IMHO......He add strength to our lightweight midfield, admitted not the most technically gifted player.....But he always sticks to his task and does a job....

That's what I hope Jimmy,being realistic I will be happy if he is a squad player who comes in for those games needed and we bring in a regular to play alongside Lines.

I think that shukers distribution into the box was first class last season. Burton, Chesterfield (away) and Rochdale (away) were but a few instances where he came on and provided pearlers for vital goals (in relation to the last 2) that ultimately took us up.

I think Shuker delivers the best set piece at the Vale but hopefully going off his reputation Lines will be equally as good.

More creativity?!? I hear!!!!! JMW, Mohammed, Tomlin, Dodds, Williamson, Lines. Plenty of that but other than Birchall we lack spoiling players which we will be needed against better teams than us.

We can't be creative without winning the ball back!!!!

Griff is a good signing!!!

People moaning about Griff but in my opinion we have problems in defence.. Chilvers is a CB released from Notts County who I would expect us to be on par with next season.. He has no pace and wasn't great last season.. Robertson is supposed to be a steady CB but again lacks pace.. RB is also a funny one as Yates had a great season but a decent winger will rip him apart.. We have Duffy who spent alot of time on the bench but people seem to rate and jones is good going forward but lacks abit of discipline at defending..

Griff is a good solid signing and we have other things to be more concerned with

Reasonable signing. That's another piece in the puzzle. People need to stop worrying about the pros and cons of individual players and look at the bigger picture. He is an asset to the squad and can fit into a successful starting 11 depending on how we need to tackle the opposition. I'd rather have Griff in our squad than have to come up against him.

Now sign some decent defenders!

Archived