onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

same sex adoption

bookworm

Advert

Careful though Andy..you have previously lumped together the Muslim paedo ring in Oxford with Catholic priests abusing boys with the only apparent connection that both groups were religious people so in your mind their religion played a part..no evidence to prove that

But to suggest in any way that homosexuals are child abusers is just soo wrong

Careful though Andy..you have previously lumped together the Muslim paedo ring in Oxford with Catholic priests abusing boys with the only apparent connection that both groups were religious people so in your mind their religion played a part..no evidence to prove that

But to suggest in any way that homosexuals are child abusers is just soo wrong

I'm trying to ignore you but when you blatantly lie i'll have to reply. I said atrocities happened in all religions and their books contained plenty more. I argued that it wasn't fair to judge a whole religion/ethnic group by the actions of a few, and pointed out the hypocrisy of those maintaining that such actions were a symptom of, and unique to, one religion. So please do me a favour and **** off you weird little man.

It is silly to even imply that all gay men are pedophiles, its also silly to consider all pedophiles are men [although the majority are].

Pedophilia can be cured, a lethal injection seems to work wonders [im told] although some advocate a slower process of castration and bludgeoning. The latter is slower but tends to appease the publics anger better.

I find homophobes to be a strange bunch [i am not suggesting bookworm is] they tend to think all gay men fancy them personally, it makes me wonder if they think all women fancy them too and if not are they then therefore more attracted to men than women themselves?

You're of course entitled to your opinion. But what if the alternative for that child is a life of being shunted from one care home to the next which happens when kids get stuck in the system. I believe there are roughly 4000 children waiting to be adopted at any one time according to Adoption UK. I guess the question is an orphaned child, or the child of an addict or whatever the issue, would you prefer to grow up in a stable home with two gay/lesbian parents or the alternative as above?
I actually work in a children's home it's fantastic place to grow up the kids get everything behaviour dependant of course

Two men in a homosexual environment should not have a kid it's not natural that's just my opinion right or wrong

Totally diasgree but this is a different debate than the one we are having (I presume you don't hold the same beliefs as the OP). However, what are your thoughts on single parents? Is that any more 'natural' than gay parents? You can't have a child naturally on your own as much as with two men/women.

Archived