onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

same sex adoption

bookworm

It's been reported in Australia that a homosexual couple adopted a youg boy and repeatedly sexually abused him and hired him out to other homosexuals. The young boy now aged 6 has been taken into car obviously and one of his abusers has been jailed for 40 years, the other "parent" is awaiting sentence .We were told by the liberal establishment that this couldn't happen but it has,is this just the tip of the iceberg,, discuss.

Advert

It's been reported in Australia that a homosexual couple adopted a youg boy and repeatedly sexually abused him and hired him out to other homosexuals. The young boy now aged 6 has been taken into car obviously and one of his abusers has been jailed for 40 years, the other "parent" is awaiting sentence .We were told by the liberal establishment that this couldn't happen but it has,is this just the tip of the iceberg,, discuss.

What a bigoted load of nonsense. Has a straight couple ever abused a kid? And no one ever made any such claims. The claim is that it's no more or less likely to happen with gay people as with straight. And so they shouldn't be treated any different. What you are suggesting is the 'liberal establishment' somehow claimed gay parents were more moral than straight ones. Not only showing your usual bigotry, but also how amazingly thick you are. Trawling the net to find extreme cases to justify your prejudices. What would it mean if I find a story online about an old, straight white guy who systematically abused kids? I'm sure there is one out there. Can I judge you now?

This is a failure in the adoption process and subsequent mionitoring and nothing to do with the sexuality of the adopters

The very idea that this is in any way more likely because the adopters are a homosexual couple is for me, rather repulsive

It's just too easy to find some link between incidents and claim that link is somehow the casue..whether that be two incidents of homosexual adopters abusing the sdopted child so it's their homosexuality that's the cause, two religious people abusing kids so it's their religion that is the cause etc etc

If two straight couples abused their adopted children would it be reasonable to assume that all straight couples do the same? That their not beinmg gay was a cause of this abuse? Nope

Prejudiced claptrap

"We were told by the liberal establishment that this couldn't happen but it has,is this just the tip of the iceberg,, discuss"

What is the 'this' that couldn't happen?

I suspect this iceberg is no bigger than any other regarding abuse of adopted children and the sexuality of adopters..indeed part of the same iceberg.

Becareful Andy your halo is in danger of strangling you. A homosexual couple adopted a boy child and that was the result, i could say same sex patents but the end product remains the same however many variations of terms you use. The fact that the "parents" were openly gay isn't in doubt and if they hadn't photographed the lad and emailed his picture to others of the same ilk to hire him out to,,dare i say deviants, they may have still been at it. It's a dirty nasty festeringly bad world out there and my rose tinted specs disapeared a long time ago.Still a good subject to discuss don't you think.

How on earth can anyone relate this terrible incident to the sexuality of the adopters.

These sick dirty disgusting scum don't deserve to be alive.

But the fact that they were gay should not factor in this discussion !

Just like the fact that Brady & Hindley being straight should have & wasn't a factor in the terrible crimes that they committed.

Most psychologists would state that homophobic people are that way because they aren't comfortable with their own sexuality in some way.

Personally I don't sign on to that theory , but that's another topic for discussion

Becareful Andy your halo is in danger of strangling you. A homosexual couple adopted a boy child and that was the result, i could say same sex patents but the end product remains the same however many variations of terms you use. The fact that the "parents" were openly gay isn't in doubt and if they hadn't photographed the lad and emailed his picture to others of the same ilk to hire him out to,,dare i say deviants, they may have still been at it. It's a dirty nasty festeringly bad world out there and my rose tinted specs disapeared a long time ago.Still a good subject to discuss don't you think.

Are you really that thick? I didn't question the term homosexual or same sex couple. That's irrelevant. I know it's a fact they did it. That's not the point. If I find a stupid old man who is straight has done something similar would it be ok to judge you because of it? There are nasty parts of the world of course, just as there are amazingly good parts, though bigoted homophobes like yourself make it a far worse place. I'm not wearing any rose tinted glasses as I'm not pretending it didn't happen or that it wasn't wrong. Your small mind just can't comprehend that. And no it isn't a good subject to discuss, as so far you haven't given a rational well made point to discuss. If you want to show us why this couple being gay was the cause of this abuse, and why the many straight couples who abused children had nothing to do with their sexuality, then please go ahead.

Just like the fact that Brady & Hindley being straight

I believe that Hindley was a muff diver, but that's besides the point!

Maybe so in later life but at the time of the murders Brady was her "lover"

I assume that when she was in the nick she turned into a clam wrestler

Archived