onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who likes sweets?

Samwelo

By gaining promotion Smurf and Paul lit the blue touch paper of expectancy. This is because like spoiled children fans will always want more. To be candid Paul had fuelled the expectations by talking of big signings and back to back promotions.

The long term Vale fans know that these things don't happen at Port Vale but this new success has got many of us dreaming.

If we stop dreaming then what is the point?

Advert

Hurray a positive thread and with it condemantion of the loons!

Finally we have a Chairman, Manager and group of players that are performing and now hopefully we will all get behind them, stop the needless whining and pull together for a brighter tomorrow.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD POSITIVE, ITS BRILLIANT TO SEE! :)

Great idea. You suggest keeping a thread positive by "condemning the loons", usually in your case fellow Vale fans who have a differing opinion to you. Contradictory and patronising in equal measures. You can tell you're a referee.

I've being taking my lad since has was 8 years old and believe me he's seen some bad times but this last season has made it all worth while. He is so proud of his club and never stops talking about this promotion he is now 13 and loves this club with so much passion it's amazing, so thank you Norm for helping this happen because he will always have this in his memory me and him celebrating promotion-seeing you at Chesterfield and Wycombe as a true fan, Thanks again Norm.

Hurray a positive thread and with it condemantion of the loons!

Finally we have a Chairman, Manager and group of players that are performing and now hopefully we will all get behind them, stop the needless whining and pull together for a brighter tomorrow.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD POSITIVE, ITS BRILLIANT TO SEE! :)

I suggest you never get into counselling

I've being taking my lad since has was 8 years old and believe me he's seen some bad times but this last season has made it all worth while. He is so proud of his club and never stops talking about this promotion he is now 13 and loves this club with so much passion it's amazing, so thank you Norm for helping this happen because he will always have this in his memory me and him celebrating promotion-seeing you at Chesterfield and Wycombe as a true fan, Thanks again Norm.

Your comments make it all worth Smurfs and the Clubs efforts in my opinion......Putting a smile on everyone's face young and old is the main thing....:yes:

We all know that this site is frequented by a fraction of the paying public.

In many ways it's good that NS looks here (contrast to Bratt) but perhaps it isn't the true barometer of the fans' feeling.

I think that some on the site actually love it when someone offers a vaguely critical (in their view) opinion on the basis of (1) it may upset NS and (2) it differs from their own view.

The fact is that 99% of fans would seem to be behind what NS has done and intends to do for the Club but like any businessman he needs to know ALL of our thoughts.

By gaining promotion Smurf and Paul lit the blue touch paper of expectancy. This is because like spoiled children fans will always want more. To be candid Paul had fuelled the expectations by talking of big signings and back to back promotions.

The long term Vale fans know that these things don't happen at Port Vale but this new success has got many of us dreaming.

If we stop dreaming then what is the point?

Yes Sage oh to be one of the Janssen brothers.;)

I know we should be chanting for the players on matchdays, but surely a chant for Smurf would be good? It would demonstrate to him that the fans are united behind him and there are infinite possibilities with a name like 'Norman Smurthwaite' to work round.

Just a suggestion.

Archived