onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who likes sweets?

Samwelo

Advert

Smurf has appeared to take some of the comments made on here a bit too seriously.

If he ever reads this (which I suspect he will) then Norm, know that we do not think you are out of your depth and we are all looking forward to you leading our club to success.

Why on earth do people have ago at stormin norman, after the last 10 Years of absolute pap, I for one just wait for things to happen. Lat year it was a joy to go to vale and see happy smiling faces again.Norm and Mr Wildes brought those smiling faces back. Stay patient we are in very good hands.I'm sure in the coming weeks more good news and signings all come to light.

Smurf has appeared to take some of the comments made on here a bit too seriously.

If he ever reads this (which I suspect he will) then Norm, know that we do not think you are out of your depth and we are all looking forward to you leading our club to success.

Yet there is a huge thread debating whether he is or not.

Certain people on this website are doing the club no good whatsoever. And yes, again, i am moaning about people moaning because quite frankly its pathetic and those doing so need to get a grip and stop hiding behind a ****ing keyboard on OVF.

If youve got a problem with how the club is run, the manager, the players, the kit man, then go down the ****ing club and let them know instead of clogging up this messageboard with utter ****ing deluded, demented, negative toss.

Norman Smurthwaite ‏@smurfpvfc 36s

Hello Valiants for a man who has no patience that is what's needed all the sweeties will be on display shortly then you can feast your eyes

:D

looking forward to the new season. My eldest grandson has his first season ticket and he can't wait. Keep the faith Norman all true supporters are 100% with you. Bring it on

Yet there is a huge thread debating whether he is or not.

Certain people on this website are doing the club no good whatsoever. And yes, again, i am moaning about people moaning because quite frankly its pathetic and those doing so need to get a grip and stop hiding behind a ****ing keyboard on OVF.

If youve got a problem with how the club is run, the manager, the players, the kit man, then go down the ****ing club and let them know instead of clogging up this messageboard with utter ****ing deluded, demented, negative toss.

Have to be honest there are some days where I think OVF does actual harm to the club. And that's very sad to say. Feel free to slate me but this is shown by comments made by Birchall and now Norm. Comments primarily made by miserable ****s who don't even go to vale!

Have to be honest there are some days where I think OVF does actual harm to the club. And that's very sad to say. Feel free to slate me but this is shown by comments made by Birchall and now Norm. Comments primarily made by miserable ****s who don't even go to vale!

Very, very true.

Nothing else to do but to knock the club at any given opportunity.

I am absolutely buzzing for the new season. Do i have slight concerns? Of course! Name me a football fan that doesnt.

Do i worry about them 24/7 and moan and groan on here waiting for a fall? No.

We are in the best position on and off the field for more than a decade.

12 months ago we had no kit.

People need to get a ****ing grip and leave a successful businessman to do what he does best.... Be successful.

Totally agree.we just been saved from going bump,to a man willing spend to get us promotion.and we just had a great big party in doing so.now the so called experts are now knocking him,or coming up with pathetic conspiracies.

we are on the up people,majority already know this,but others must love and miss the bratt n co days.

I trust smurf 100% ,that after being **** on for yrs aint easy,but after him doing what hes done for us,deserves my respect and trust.

Archived