onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

Advert

It is a difficult decision. I was in two minds on whether to get it now as my job is under threat.

I'm still holding out and will certainly now miss the early bird deadline in the hope that something happens before June which I can't really go beyond.

I will have to offset any price rise by not buying the shirt in the summer.

After yesterday I feel better about not getting one. If it hadn't have been for the board we wouldn't have had the heavy police prescence, the players would have done a lap of honour and the fact that they 'took police advise' not to attend is a joke. To hide away when the going gets tough shows there is no leadership.

Coupled with the blatant two-fingers by our bottle-less players I'm glad they won't be relying on my money to pay them whilst they swan off to Mexico thinking they've had a good season.

Surely you should applaud Utch for not attending home games if you support Srarve em out?

Why is it an issue with Utch about attendance for you and not with Melv whom you asked to guard your coffin on another thread?

Is it because one agrees with you and one does not?

About sums up the mentality on here in recent weeks, it's a shame as you did well in taking advantage of the season being over, let's make no mistake if we still had a chance of promotion it would have been the usual protest faces only turning out. However, that comment about Utch's attendance after asking for Melvs help really let's you down.

There is a difference that might have escaped you or you are just ignoring.I have had many season ticket's and bought shares.Utch has not.

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?
I will only reply to you once you Numpty, then you are on my off button.

UTCH is NOT a Vale fan or Vale Loyalist as he was known.......Utch has only been a handful of home games in years he has never had a ST.....Ask him and he will tell you, he likes the odd away game as he enjoys a drink and merryment with his merrymen from the VL site.......He has started this thread for a wind up, because he is a very naughty boy.;)

The coffin went back in the car by the way.......

There is a difference that might have escaped you or you are just ignoring.I have had many season ticket's and bought shares.Utch has not.

But you don't have shares Melv, you sold them remember?

So what, do you think you are a better fan than Utch?

I'm really happy that you've nailed your colours to the Board's mast. Enjoy

Again Simon,i have known Loz and Mark a long time now and i do know that they want the board out,a good mate of mine has renewed and for a different and valid reason and he to wants the board out to,so that's upto those people BUT if we cant moan about players etc.,then imo those who said that cant moan about the current board now.

Just to add,i will still moan or praise about players/manager coming in until the cows come home:D

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?
How did I bottle it? Please enlighten me.

I am afraid you seem beyond enlightenment, but I will humour you.

You had an interview which contained things that could have blown the lid on this board long ago. You did not see it through after the threat of legal action. You did not have the courage of conviction to see it through in the face of people sabre rattling. Afterall, IF your interview was true, how could you be sued? Every DECENT journo out there would be too scared to run stories if the could be sued for telling the truth.

Hence, you bottled it and yet crow on this thread about it as though you are the forefather of the protests - priceless!

I really want to have a season ticket, but I desperately want this board out and so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If I can see an opportunity to starve them out of the club, then I'm going to take it. I don't want to purchase a ST knowing it helped keep them at the helm.

Im not sure what I'll do on Saturdays where Vale are at home and the board are still there, but I'll be keeping the Vale bug going by attending away matches.

Supporter owned club, where supporters have to stay away to get the board out..... Something tells me that V2001 have become a disaster.

To each and every board member, what have you done to this club???!!!

It is a difficult decision. I was in two minds on whether to get it now as my job is under threat.

I'm still holding out and will certainly now miss the early bird deadline in the hope that something happens before June which I can't really go beyond.

I will have to offset any price rise by not buying the shirt in the summer.

After yesterday I feel better about not getting one. If it hadn't have been for the board we wouldn't have had the heavy police prescence, the players would have done a lap of honour and the fact that they 'took police advise' not to attend is a joke. To hide away when the going gets tough shows there is no leadership.

Coupled with the blatant two-fingers by our bottle-less players I'm glad they won't be relying on my money to pay them whilst they swan off to Mexico thinking they've had a good season.

According to a player it wasn't on police advice but that of the club.

I heard a woman talk to Mellor yesterday and she said that some police inspector told her that the police hadn,t told the board to stay away yesterday.

Nor does me buying stop me. Might look hypocritical but won't stop me. I've looked at the bigger picture for me, very selfish.

Slept really well last night thanks

I think it is up to the individual to decide where their money should go and I said before elsewhere that I won't deride someone that wants to buy a season ticket.

On the P&G thread I stated that Ben's call was the best I'd heard this season. He said it how it is and was very clear when it came to buying a season ticket. He said it would kill him knowing that Vale were at home and he was not there. He went further by saying that while V2001 are in charge he will not be putting money into their pockets as it never seems to go into the team.

People are entitled to do what they want with their money, but I hope another 1000 don't make the same decision because that puts a £250K into V2001's pockets which I doubt will be used to improve the team. This is what V2001 is hoping for - that people will not go through with their SEO pledge if they think it will cost them more money later on.

We have to stand firm to get Bratt and his team out. The EGM is not guaranteed to do this. In my view, buying a season ticket now is accepting mediocrity, but it's your money.

Look at the team when V2001 came to power and look at it now. This says everything about V2001's time in charge imo.

I really want to have a season ticket, but I desperately want this board out and so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If I can see an opportunity to starve them out of the club, then I'm going to take it. I don't want to purchase a ST knowing it helped keep them at the helm.

Im not sure what I'll do on Saturdays where Vale are at home and the board are still there, but I'll be keeping the Vale bug going by attending away matches.

Supporter owned club, where supporters have to stay away to get the board out..... Something tells me that V2001 have become a disaster.

To each and every board member, what have you done to this club???!!!

Spot on and just how i am feeling too,i am hoping on hope that this can be sorted at the EGM,although Mo didn't seem to confident when speaking yesterday,he says we need some big hitters to vote for him but how we get that i dont know.

Again Simon,i have known Loz and Mark a long time now and i do know that they want the board out,a good mate of mine has renewed and for a different and valid reason and he to wants the board out to,so that's upto those people BUT if we cant moan about players etc.,then imo those who said that cant moan about the current board now.

Just to add,i will still moan or praise about players/manager coming in until the cows come home:D

To me it's a question of long-term future versus personal gain. On the personal gain side are ST renewers and the Board. On the long-term future side is everyone else. At this stage it's become Sectarian. If you buy a ST you ARE supporting the Board. That is an undeniable fact. The line has been drawn. Each person must decide which side they want to be on.

Archived