onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

Advert

To be fair to lozza she is not to keen on Chaudry so the decision to buy a ticket will be easier for her ===

I'm not for or against him. But should he offer the discount I won't be here anyway so I'd still end up paying more than I wanted to

It was a typo Let me re-phrase... unless you have already made your mind up

Im pro v2001 OUT!! and therefore up yours!

Meaning I dont expect anything happening at port vale next year when we have no money and going to have even less next year. when we dont get anywhere again next season it will be the starve em out campaigns fault but you will all find something else to blame... Pathetic really... True supporters my ****!

Let me clarify this,are you saying that i am not a true supporter?? despite like many putting thousands of pounds into this football club over the years?

Only for short term. If we sell less season tickets but more pay on the gate then it's not really achieving anything

I really cant see many paying on the gate tbh Loz,how many pay now if it's roughly worked out:unsure:

Yesterdays gate was around 4,100 wasn't it? take off the season tickets say 3,500 that leaves maybe 600 or so.Those refusing to renew WILL NOT go every game,most at a guess will pick an odd one or two and a fair few just wont go at all.

This club is losing so many young fans to Stoke it's unbelievable yet understandable

Lozza

You obviously have a right to spend ££ where best but not sure what you've gained by stating that you've bought a ST.

Given that the Board are still there I feel that SEO is the most likely to force these creatures from our Club.

My choice and that of my family is that no ST until Mo takes over and no visiting VP until this Board have gone.

The simple factfor us being that our dislike of this Board and what they have/are/will do to the Club overides anything else.

Let me clarify this,are you saying that i am not a true supporter?? despite like many putting thousands of pounds into this football club over the years?

we have all done our bit spending money on port vale but when you love it so much and supportthru thick and thin you dont just decide its game over and walk away you stick thru the thick and the ***** get thru it re build and enjoy the good times again ( ignore grammar as i have a baby in arms ) yes... i can multi task lol :)

we have all done our bit spending money on port vale but when you love it so much and supportthru thick and thin you dont just decide its game over and walk away you stick thru the thick and the ***** get thru it re build and enjoy the good times again ( ignore grammar as i have a baby in arms ) yes... i can multi task lol :)

Believe me i haven't just walked away and you mention sticking through thick and thin,i first started going when Vale were near the bootom of the division we are now in when most if not all my mates were stoke fans as i come from that end of the city(i had to be different)and they were doing well in what is now the Premiership,i then watched as we progressed only to end up now where we started under a board now who have dragged us to the depths.

Again believe me i have no way on earth deserted a team i love,this really is breaking my heart and many others BUT i am standing and doing something that i believe is right,trust me i really hope we resolve this before the season starts as i am going to hate not going Vale for the first time since i started all those many moons ago.So please dont offend us and say we aren't true supporters,you have made your choice,we have made ours simple as that but we ALL bleed black and white:yes:

Dunna worry..The early bird WILL be extended this week....They have sold i am told around 400 STs......They are financially knackered without some income now, the word is POTLESS.

Imo 400 is a total disaster for them,keep the faith people====== we will win this battle

Imo 400 is a total disaster for them,keep the faith people====== we will win this battle

IMHO we should now refrain from "so I'm told" and "reliable source" type posts. Any information of this nature is very sensitive right now and should be attributable. Anything else starts off pointless toing and froing with the likes of RobbieH and 9t9. Speculation and guesswork just wastes everyone's time.

IMHO we should now refrain from "so I'm told" and "reliable source" type posts. Any information of this nature is very sensitive right now and should be attributable. Anything else starts off pointless toing and froing with the likes of RobbieH and 9t9. Speculation and guesswork just wastes everyone's time.

I can speak for myself sunbeam i don't need your advice thanks......

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?
Wrong time of the month, Jimmy?? :razz:

No he is just a tool!

Archived