onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

That's fairy nough,as i say everyone has their reasons and i understand yours.

Do you still think though that those of us not renewing or getting one should still not be able to moan about the new players or manager?

Yes because it's inevitable that somebody who hasn't brought one will moan about signings etc

Advert

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?
So were you they mental bloke in the bycars shouting "we're all vale aren't we"?

No, I am afraid not.

Looks like Mudie was right then. Fans will buy season tickets because that's what they do!

You seem to want credit for bailing out of seeing through the Joesbury interview as if it was that which set the ball rolling to today, have you forgotten the 18 months total support given to Micky Adams?

Normally I would say each to there own, but as you are one of the more vocal about the board, buying a season ticket has betrayed your principles which shows you to be a sell out.

Harsh but true.

So knew what Jackson was up to before that then?

Surely you should applaud Utch for not attending home games if you support Srarve em out?

Why is it an issue with Utch about attendance for you and not with Melv whom you asked to guard your coffin on another thread?

Is it because one agrees with you and one does not?

About sums up the mentality on here in recent weeks, it's a shame as you did well in taking advantage of the season being over, let's make no mistake if we still had a chance of promotion it would have been the usual protest faces only turning out. However, that comment about Utch's attendance after asking for Melvs help really let's you down.

I will only reply to you once you Numpty, then you are on my off button.

UTCH is NOT a Vale fan or Vale Loyalist as he was known.......Utch has only been a handful of home games in years he has never had a ST.....Ask him and he will tell you, he likes the odd away game as he enjoys a drink and merryment with his merrymen from the VL site.......He has started this thread for a wind up, because he is a very naughty boy.;)

The coffin went back in the car by the way.......

So knew what Jackson was up to before that then?

It was talked about it on here long before you bottled it.

I will only reply to you once you Numpty, then you are on my off button.

UTCH is NOT a Vale fan or Vale Loyalist as he was known.......Utch has only been a handful of home games in years he has never had a ST.....Ask him and he will tell you, he likes the odd away game as he enjoys a drink and merryment with his merrymen from the VL site.......He has started this thread for a wind up, because he is a very naughty boy.;)

The coffin went back in the car by the way.......

Sage asked him on another thread to guard it.

Numpty? Oh I see, you disagree with me.

If Utch is on a wind up, then perhaps he has shown just how stupid you and others are for falling for it?

So what if he has only been a handful of games in a few years, who made you the judge of what makes a fan?

Anyway, after starting a thread saying I am out, then starting another one saying I am in only for you to not attend for "personal reasons" is as **** poor as Lozzas for renewing!

You used to be indecisive but your not so sure now!

Yes because it's inevitable that somebody who hasn't brought one will moan about signings etc

Sorry, Lauren, the fact that I will not buy a ST does not debar me from having an opinion. As a Shareholder, I have every right to one. You are not looking at the bigger picture. You've helped to give the Board the lifeline they so desperately want; there's no escaping from that. A lifeline that further enables their strangulation of our club. I hope you have a clear conscience.

Sorry, Lauren, the fact that I will not buy a ST does not debar me from having an opinion. As a Shareholder, I have every right to one. You are not looking at the bigger picture. You've helped to give the Board the lifeline they so desperately want; there's no escaping from that. A lifeline that further enables their strangulation of our club. I hope you have a clear conscience.

Nor does me buying stop me. Might look hypocritical but won't stop me. I've looked at the bigger picture for me, very selfish.

Slept really well last night thanks

Archived