onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

She's also asked me to put it on my card so she's protected if we go into Admin so this isn't a show of faith in V2001, it's a recognition that she would rather pay £251 now rather than give the club 23*£19.50. Fair play to those with the will power to stay away.

You should have refused you nancy boy and called the wedding off.....You deserve better Mark. The use of your CC is proof in its self. When you tie the knot (If) that will be the name of the game you will never see that little bit of plastic again you will only see the the money leaving your account.

By the way Lauren your excuse 'My money won't make much difference' is a bit feeble, if everyone did the same those scrotes would be bunced for another few months. But its your decision with a poor excuse.

Advert

You should have refused you nancy boy and called the wedding off.....You deserve better Mark. The use of your CC is proof in its self. When you tie the knot (If) that will be the name of the game you will never see that little bit of plastic again you will only see the the money leaving your account.

By the way Lauren your excuse 'My money won't make much difference' is a bit feeble, if everyone did the same those scrotes would be bunced for another few months. But its your decision with a poor excuse.

If it wasn't for Lauren starting the trend with the Joesbury interview the deck of cards wouldn't have started to fall when it did. She was at the first protest when only a few others wanted to show their anger. She stood in the cold outside the AGM until 11pm in the freezing cold. No-one can ever doubt her cause and her will to see these ****ers leave the board room. But she's smart and she knows that paying £251 is better than paying £450.

If it wasn't for Lauren starting the trend with the Joesbury interview the deck of cards wouldn't have started to fall when it did. She was at the first protest when only a few others wanted to show their anger. She stood in the cold outside the AGM until 11pm in the freezing cold. No-one can ever doubt her cause and her will to see these ****ers leave the board room. But she's smart and she knows that paying £251 is better than paying £450.

But if she would have hung in she could have maybe got another 10% from her ST with Mo........Where did the interview get her she pulled out after threats of being sued...I would have gone all the way Mark and **** em.....

I haven't complained. £250 wont go very far will it. They will still be enough down to cause a problem. I haven't done it because I want them to stay. I've done it for me.

If anybody wants to pay £450 for me to go every week from August to May then please feel free to drop me a PM

I think I walked past the pair of you in the march when we were all singing about where the board could stick their season tickets.

Looking very much like the PVFC program has secured a new contributor for next season!

You aren't the guy in the bycars who looked either half cut or on drugs, who ran up and down the aisle after the second goal as though we we had just won promotion, as was screaming into my face "we are all vale aren't we", because i didnt joined him in a conga manically celebrating a nothing win?

Jesus Christ, if your measure of smart is knowing that £251 is less than £450 a really do worry. More than that it totally misses the point. If season tickets end up at the 3,500 mark (ha ha ha we know they wont, but lets pretend), you will be disappointed. And if the sales are more like we expect and are really low, then you will be on here telling the likes of RobbieH how the board have done this and have to go. It just seems that you want everyone to stick to their guns, which thankfully they will (though we expected some to fall by the wayside, though perhaps the less vocal ones) just not yourselves. Just very hypocritical. I hope you end up sitting next to ROd and robbieH!

Just to add I hadn't signed SEO so I haven't gone back on my word. That's why I didn't sign so nobody could accuse me.

As Twitters said if it was for me finding out what Glover, Jackson Williams etc were up to some would still be plodding along.

And the time it's taking for the Mo deal to go through I probably won't be here to take up his offer anyway. I wouldn't won't to give £450 over a season if Mo was in charge either. Funny how I've had no PMs offering to pay for me to every week, nobody is that stupid

To buy a ST after pledging not to is like crossing a picket line, no matter how much support you gave the cause before making the decision you are now part of the problem.

It is killing me to think I will not be attending until V2001 are out, but I will stick to it as I have pledged too.

Not aimed at any individual by the way.

Just to add I hadn't signed SEO so I haven't gone back on my word. That's why I didn't sign so nobody could accuse me.

As Twitters said if it was for me finding out what Glover, Jackson Williams etc were up to some would still be plodding along.

And the time it's taking for the Mo deal to go through I probably won't be here to take up his offer anyway. I wouldn't won't to give £450 over a season if Mo was in charge either. Funny how I've had no PMs offering to pay for me to every week, nobody is that stupid

You enjoy next season then Lauren, make sure you give a wave across the pitch to Bratt and co, afterall you have just contributed to their free meals and tickets.

For somebody that has protested so much your decision is unbelievable.

The EGM route is the correct and legal route for change and I don't know if change will come about via this option however the SEO campaign is the moral route to take and will be more effective.

As far as I can see there is no alternative, starve the *******s out of our club.

You enjoy next season then Lauren, make sure you give a wave across the pitch to Bratt and co, afterall you have just contributed to their free meals and tickets.

For somebody that has protested so much your decision is unbelievable.

Purely a financial one for me. If you've got £450 to burn then good on you. But I haven't.

I dont blame anyone for getting a new season ticket for various reasons and i have said that many times before BUT this ****** of those not renewing cant moan when we sign poor players is silly imo,we have had some poor players for many years and does that mean those getting season tickets cant moan about the current board because they help to keep them there?? Also i know of many people who have had season tickets who at past protests have sang shove your season ticket up your **** and that does baffle me a bit.

Like i said though people have their reasons for getting one and i dont blame them,it really is tearing me apart not getting one BUT as i say sometimes you have to make a stand for what you believe is right.

Archived