onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

I dont blame anyone for getting a new season ticket for various reasons and i have said that many times before BUT this ****** of those not renewing cant moan when we sign poor players is silly imo,we have had some poor players for many years and does that mean those getting season tickets cant moan about the current board because they help to keep them there?? Also i know of many people who have had season tickets who at past protests have sang shove your season ticket up your **** and that does baffle me a bit.

Like i said though people have their reasons for getting one and i dont blame them,it really is tearing me apart not getting one BUT as i say sometimes you have to make a stand for what you believe is right.

I lost my job doing what was right against this lot. I'm not prepared to do it again.

Advert

If it wasn't for Lauren starting the trend with the Joesbury interview the deck of cards wouldn't have started to fall when it did. She was at the first protest when only a few others wanted to show their anger. She stood in the cold outside the AGM until 11pm in the freezing cold. No-one can ever doubt her cause and her will to see these ****ers leave the board room. But she's smart and she knows that paying £251 is better than paying £450.

You call that smart?I can think of many words buy smart wasn't one of them

Just to add I hadn't signed SEO so I haven't gone back on my word. That's why I didn't sign so nobody could accuse me.

As Twitters said if it was for me finding out what Glover, Jackson Williams etc were up to some would still be plodding along.

And the time it's taking for the Mo deal to go through I probably won't be here to take up his offer anyway. I wouldn't won't to give £450 over a season if Mo was in charge either. Funny how I've had no PMs offering to pay for me to every week, nobody is that stupid

Not a dig but why would you have to pay every week,if you want the board to go(which i know you and mark do) just dont go or go an odd one.

As i said i blame no one for getting one but if nothing changes i will choose an odd game maybe and that really does break my heart,as you both know how much i love the club.

If Gaz Owen leaves then it will be all down to Vile2001. Don't worry Gaz is an intelligent guy and he talks to the right people and will sign nowt until either Vile2001 are gone or it pre season training time.

Yes I don't doubt that, but if we're at the bottom with a team of kids it will be of little consolation to be able to say "it doesn't matter, it's all the boards fault we're down there and have lost all our players."

I support SEO, simply because it's the best option we have at the moment. If there was a better option that would still force the board out, but would make it less likely we'd lose our best players before Mo managed to get it, I'd prefer that. The problem is, unless they get forced out at the EGM, I don't think there is an easy answer!

You should have refused you nancy boy and called the wedding off.....You deserve better Mark. The use of your CC is proof in its self. When you tie the knot (If) that will be the name of the game you will never see that little bit of plastic again you will only see the the money leaving your account.

By the way Lauren your excuse 'My money won't make much difference' is a bit feeble, if everyone did the same those scrotes would be bunced for another few months. But its your decision with a poor excuse.

Absolutely uncalled for.

More agreeable

Purely a financial one for me. If you've got £450 to burn then good on you. But I haven't.

I havent bought a season ticket, yet that doesnt mean Im going to spend £450 on one. Again you miss the point. The SEO campaign isnt intending to boycott the early bird offers and then just go and buy the most expensive option. YOu would have to be mental to do that (although your other half thinks by figuring that out makes you smart!), the whole point is that you give them any money at all until they go. I bet you will be gutted if the board managed to sell as many season tickets as last year.

Not a dig but why would you have to pay every week,if you want the board to go(which i know you and mark do) just dont go or go an odd one.

As i said i blame no one for getting one but if nothing changes i will choose an odd game maybe and that really does break my heart,as you both know how much i love the club.

I like going, it's the only day me & mark spend together. We haven't got kids so our tine is our own.

it would still cost me more in the long run. I missed 3 games this season. I worked out if I misses 3 next season I'd still be paying £380 on the turnstiles.

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?
Utch if it is true thay you dont attend home games. I dont know why I am replying to you but let me put it this way.If Port Vale was a pet(just like Vile2001 treat it) the RSPCA would be called and they would have that pet taken off them because they havent actually killed it (yet) but it is suffering with malnutrition.

Surely you should applaud Utch for not attending home games if you support Srarve em out?

Why is it an issue with Utch about attendance for you and not with Melv whom you asked to guard your coffin on another thread?

Is it because one agrees with you and one does not?

About sums up the mentality on here in recent weeks, it's a shame as you did well in taking advantage of the season being over, let's make no mistake if we still had a chance of promotion it would have been the usual protest faces only turning out. However, that comment about Utch's attendance after asking for Melvs help really let's you down.

I lost my job doing what was right against this lot. I'm not prepared to do it again.

Your UN paid volunteers job Lozz, lets not milk it.....Sorry you have posted about getting rid of these scrotes and for personal gain you accepted your bought your ST and repaid your 30 pieces of silver......Has Mark.??

She's also asked me to put it on my card so she's protected if we go into Admin so this isn't a show of faith in V2001, it's a recognition that she would rather pay £251 now rather than give the club 23*£19.50. Fair play to those with the will power to stay away.

Lol. No faith in the current board you expect us to go into admin and you still renew? Smart.

I like going, it's the only day me & mark spend together. We haven't got kids so our tine is our own.

it would still cost me more in the long run. I missed 3 games this season. I worked out if I misses 3 next season I'd still be paying £380 on the turnstiles.

That's fairy nough,as i say everyone has their reasons and i understand yours.

Do you still think though that those of us not renewing or getting one should still not be able to moan about the new players or manager?

Surely you should applaud Utch for not attending home games if you support Srarve em out?

Why is it an issue with Utch about attendance for you and not with Melv whom you asked to guard your coffin on another thread?

Is it because one agrees with you and one does not?

About sums up the mentality on here in recent weeks, it's a shame as you did well in taking advantage of the season being over, let's make no mistake if we still had a chance of promotion it would have been the usual protest faces only turning out. However, that comment about Utch's attendance after asking for Melvs help really let's you down.

So were you they mental bloke in the bycars shouting "we're all vale aren't we"?

Your UN paid volunteers job Lozz, lets not milk it.....Sorry you have posted about getting rid of these scrotes and for personal gain you accepted your bought your ST and repaid your 30 pieces of silver......Has Mark.??

Not on about that. A totally different story

Guest We're all Vale aren't we?

Looks like Mudie was right then. Fans will buy season tickets because that's what they do!

You seem to want credit for bailing out of seeing through the Joesbury interview as if it was that which set the ball rolling to today, have you forgotten the 18 months total support given to Micky Adams?

Normally I would say each to there own, but as you are one of the more vocal about the board, buying a season ticket has betrayed your principles which shows you to be a sell out.

Harsh but true.

Archived