onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

Advert

Only for short term. If we sell less season tickets but more pay on the gate then it's not really achieving anything

Have you not been reading the comments on this forum in recent weeks?

People won't be paying on the gate who have signed up to starve em out, they will be attending away game only so long as V2001 are in charge.

Also, when Mo gets in, we will all get our ST's even cheaper than you :)

For me there are only two alternatives:

1) You buy a season ticket. This supports the board, like it or not.

2) You do not buy a season ticket and you don't pay on the gate. This tells the board you want them out.

Not buying a season ticket and then paying on the gate would actually give V2001 more money, albeit over a longer period of time. I would not understand why anyone would choose this option.

THIS ONE!! Lozzza!

You're confusing me

I meant you either buy a season ticket or you don't go at all. What shouldn't happen is that you dont buy a season ticket and then pay on the gate. That's just plain stupid if you want V2001 out, because it gives them more money to play with.

That's what you implied. I'm not doing it to support the board I'm doing it for a cheap option.

If you pay on the gate for a game next season you're paying an extra £8 more than me. So you're not really starving them out in a sense

Isnt that assuming that people who dont buy season tickets will attend and pay on the gate?

It sounds like your saying I want the board out so much I will only give them £251 instead of £450.

I thought StO was about not giving the board any money not just refusing to buy a season ticket

That's what you implied. I'm not doing it to support the board I'm doing it for a cheap option.

If you pay on the gate for a game next season you're paying an extra £8 more than me. So you're not really starving them out in a sense

You just don't get it, do you Lauren? You claim to be anti-Board yet you have given them money. You have helped them stay in power. You say it is the cheap option. That has always been this Board's philosophy and you are allowing them to carry on with it. Sadly, and it really hurts me to say this, you have now become part of the problem.

I will not be paying on the gate, therefore I WILL be doing my bit to Starve Them Out

Have you not been reading the comments on this forum in recent weeks?

People won't be paying on the gate who have signed up to starve em out, they will be attending away game only so long as V2001 are in charge.

Also, when Mo gets in, we will all get our ST's even cheaper than you :)

If mo gets in before the season starts I won't be here so i didn't want take that risk. If he gets in midway through next season then what's the point in having a season ticket??

You just don't get it, do you Lauren? You claim to be anti-Board yet you have given them money. You have helped them stay in power. You say it is the cheap option. That has always been this Board's philosophy and you are allowing them to carry on with it. Sadly, and it really hurts me to say this, you have now become part of the problem.

I will not be paying on the gate, therefore I WILL be doing my bit to Starve Them Out

In power maybe but it won't last much longer. If only 1,000 season tickets are sold that won't go very far will it we'll be in the same situation we are now. Here's a question is the manager choice going to sway anybody's decision

Archived