onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve 'Em Out Campaign - Why?

Utch

Advert

How will you feel walking past the protests next season?

Why does it make a difference? I didn't like the board last year along with many others yet still brough a season ticket & joined the protests.

Why is there a protest next season. Are you not sure mo will be in by then?

Why is there a protest next season. Are you not sure mo will be in by then?

Not if enough buy season tickets. If they can scrape buy with enough season tickets and a vastly reduced budget, they will do. Hope you enjoy yourself.

You, therefore, support the Board. It's your decision.

It was a typo Let me re-phrase... unless you have already made your mind up

Im pro v2001 OUT!! and therefore up yours!

Meaning I dont expect anything happening at port vale next year when we have no money and going to have even less next year. when we dont get anywhere again next season it will be the starve em out campaigns fault but you will all find something else to blame... Pathetic really... True supporters my ****!

Not if enough buy season tickets. If they can scrape buy with enough season tickets and a vastly reduced budget, they will do. Hope you enjoy yourself.

I dont think enough will buy season tickets judging by the looks of the staff yesterday.

As I've said I've hated the board for 2 years yet still had a season ticket along with many others & still protested. It doesnt really make a difference to me. Why would you not go to the game yet protest afterwards? That's always baffled me. You're actually going out of you way just to moan think of the petrol you could save

That's not what I said, and you know it. What I said was that if you buy a ST, you support the Board. Undeniable fact.

That's what you implied. I'm not doing it to support the board I'm doing it for a cheap option.

If you pay on the gate for a game next season you're paying an extra £8 more than me. So you're not really starving them out in a sense

Meaning I dont expect anything happening at port vale next year when we have no money and going to have even less next year. when we dont get anywhere again next season it will be the starve em out campaigns fault but you will all find something else to blame... Pathetic really... True supporters my ****!

It will be the board's fault. They have £1.2 million worth of investment on the table right now with a possibility of a further £3.8 million. They are stupid not to take it, but this is personal.

The only aim of SEO is to tell the board that we want change and to try and force this change upon them. Unless they come out with a valid reason to reject MC's bid (which after five months they haven't) then all the supporters and shareholders can see is that they are in it for themselves.

Simon does not imply that buying a season ticket means you are pro V2001. What it means is that any money given to Vale will almost certainly be used to keep the very people you want out in power.

It will be the board's fault. They have £1.2 million worth of investment on the table right now with a possibility of a further £3.8 million. They are stupid not to take it, but this is personal.

The only aim of SEO is to tell the board that we want change and to try and force this change upon them. Unless they come out with a valid reason to reject MC's bid (which after five months they haven't) then all the supporters and shareholders can see is that they are in it for themselves.

Simon does not imply that buying a season ticket means you are pro V2001. What it means is that any money given to Vale will almost certainly be used to keep the very people you want out in power.

Only for short term. If we sell less season tickets but more pay on the gate then it's not really achieving anything

Idiotic comments, Im against the board but also love my football filled saturdays, Its hard to break a habit for something you love so passionately === im pro b & g, Pro v2001 but anti Starve em out so up yours!

Pro B&G and Pro V2001?

I know all the figures... and for the board not to accept is silly... I know very well we need the investment... In regards to this I dont care who comes in as long as its somebody to take the club forward... that statement highlights im neither for or against mo, just pro change... And fast... before all we are fighting for ends up for nothing..

Archived