onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained List?

nodge

Boom has another year to go of his contract. Terminate Taylors contract sends out a poor message to the football community that Vale don't care about players who are injured.

There is a difference between career ending injuries and serious long time out injuries.

Walsh was a different matter he was never ****ing fit in the first place and should never have been a pro.

Advert

Football is great, full of opinions. Here's mine...

Offer 1 year deals to:-

Johnson, Yates, Loft, Dodds, Hughes and Williamson

Offer 2 year deals to:-

Birchall and Jones

Release:-

Morsy, McDonald, James, Andrew, Chilvers and Purse

Given the players we already have, to fill the gaps we would need 2 centre backs, a centre midfielder and a striker

Cannot understand some comments on here about Captain Marvel. He is class, and will prove to be more so if we sign a midfield general to play alongside him. Lofty will also get in amongst the opposing players and make his presence felt. Leave him alone!

Last three games of the season he may as well not have been on the pitch though to be fair, him and doddsy

Football is great, full of opinions. Here's mine...

Offer 1 year deals to:-

Johnson, Yates, Loft, Dodds, Hughes and Williamson

Offer 2 year deals to:-

Birchall and Jones

Release:-

Morsy, McDonald, James, Andrew, Chilvers and Purse

Given the players we already have, to fill the gaps we would need 2 centre backs, a centre midfielder and a striker

I would give Yatesy a 2 year deal myself.

Yet you would give Morsy a deal? Hardly pulled up trees now has

Another myth that hes this huge worldbeater, like Burge. None of them are.

No one says that he's a world beater. He is relatively inexperienced but in my opinion has huge potential. As for pulling up trees, what chance has he had. He's been virtually frozen out by Adams. I believe that Adams will take back Griffiths, a player who can't pass a ball and couldn't cut the mustard in the 1st Division with Orient and release Morsy. Adams ethos is to bring in ready made players and not persevere with younger players. It goes against the plans Wildes has to develop younger players.

Sorry to go off topic slightly, or if it's already been mentioned? Just been reading Liam Dickinsons twitter. Interesting conversation he had with Nicky Forster a couple of days ago.

Nicky Forster ‏@nickyforster200 24 Apr

@Dicko_85 hello big Dicko how are you my friend? Why am I not seeing you in the papers? (Football-wise not Carnage) #player

Liam Dickinson ‏@Dicko_85 24 Apr

@nickyforster200 so am crackin on with the fitness now my friend

3:49 AM - 24 Apr 13 · Details

@Dicko_85 good to hear pal been a long while I know ! Are you just getting treatment at Vale ?

@nickyforster200 gonna be in wiv them over summer and then lookin to be gettin involved pre season, see what happens

Sorry to go off topic slightly, or if it's already been mentioned? Just been reading Liam Dickinsons twitter. Interesting conversation he had with Nicky Forster a couple of days ago.

@Dicko_85 hello big Dicko how are you my friend? Why am I not seeing you in the papers? (Football-wise not Carnage) #player

@nickyforster200 so am crackin on with the fitness now my friend

3:49 AM - 24 Apr 13 · Details

@Dicko_85 good to hear pal been a long while I know ! Are you just getting treatment at Vale ?

@nickyforster200 gonna be in wiv them over summer and then lookin to be gettin involved pre season, see what happens

IF he proves to be fit and fully recovered from his injury make no doubt about it,he will be a Vale player next season.

For me i would...

Offer 1 year deals to:

Johnson, Yates, Chilvers, Loft, James (loan out to league 2), Dodds, Birchall, Hughes and Williamson

Offer a 2 year deal to:

Daniel Jones

Release:

Morsy (Doesnt seem to get on with Adams even though he has a lot of potential), McDonald, Andrew, and Purse.

Also try and get rid of Shuker and Taylor somehow...

2 centre backs, a central midfielder, a left winger and striker needed.

IF he proves to be fit and fully recovered from his injury make no doubt about it,he will be a Vale player next season.

Really?

Its a huge gamble to take in my opinion.

You may be right but it will surely be for an initial 6 months or a pay as you play basis.

Ive got a feeling he wont even get that far. I hope he proves me wrong but the severity of his injuries at such a young age means he has an uphill task ahead.

Archived