onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained List?

nodge

Advert

i can see both sides of the argument with dodds, yes he probably isn't effective as often as he needs to be to be a top player.

however the people who can't see that on his day he is head and shoulders above anyone else we've had in recent years blow my mind. he has undoubted quality, which you might actually see more (rather than less) at a higher level

Best years behind him? He was playing with David Beckham and Robbie Keanne 12 months ago.. With a full pre season Birchall will be one of our best players next season

Maybe..... As I said not fussed, if Adams picks him then fine, hopefully with a per season behind him he might be more consistent, would much rather have him than Dodds who has had plenty of chances.

Maybe..... As I said not fussed, if Adams picks him then fine, hopefully with a per season behind him he might be more consistent, would much rather have him than Dodds who has had plenty of chances.

I half agree with Dodds but he does have quality and let's face it the standard in league 2 was woeful at times and Dodds is a footballer who is at his best when the ball is on the ground and passed to feet which is rarely and the level we have been..

Take the Cheltenham game.. That games would have passed him by normally but Dodds got completely stuck in even though that is not his game.. Deserves 12 months IMO

Here we go with the nonsense that dodds will do better in a higher and better quality league, as though league 2 wasn't good enough for him. Surely by that logic he should sign for a prem team then? Oh but no, league 2, prem and championship aren't right for him, just league 1, that's a nice fit....or is that nonsense? Not saying get rid or not, just that if you didn't think he was good enough in league 2 then basing your decision to keep him and this made up assumption is silly.

Released - Johnson, James, Andrew, Williamson, Morsy, Loft, Purse

Jones - 2 year

Hughes - 1 year

McDonald - 1 year

Dodds - 1 year

Lloyd - 6 months

McDonald??????? Release Loft? Lloyd hasn't featured and surely if he was this season would have been the one for him

Word is Lofty WANTS a move to be nearer his Family darrrrn Sarrrrfffffff......He has more than likely been sounded out somewhere.....:shifty:

Liam Dickinson...This man is raring to go now he is fit and i think he wants to prove it to MA pre season.........;)

Word is Lofty WANTS a move to be nearer his Family darrrrn Sarrrrfffffff......He has more than likely been sounded out somewhere......Gillingham is near Maidstone innit ................:shifty:

Liam Dickinson...This man is raring to go now he is fit and i think he wants to prove it to MA pre season.........;)

Archived