onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales

andy jones

Advert

I don't understand why a few on here seem to be disappointed with the 4,300 season tickets we have sold so far.:unsure:

At the end of the day; it's already 1,000 up on how many season-tickets we sold last season. Things need to be put in perspective.

We'll be averaging over 6,000 fans for home games next season, I'm pretty confident of that. The last time that happened was during our Championship/Division One days in the late 1990s!

Are season ticket holders counted in the attendance even if they dont turn up???

Table one

ranked on things like average attendance

Table two

ranked by total amount of league points

It's not that hard.

Correct, it's quite obvious we have been more successful than Spurs, Leeds and West Ham.

I've heard rumours that Gareth Bale has seen this table and is very interested in a move to Vale Park :laugh:

Wolves should be above Sheffield United, simple as that. End of.

3 titles to 1, while both have won the FA Cup 4 times. There's also a stat on Wikipedia about Wolves being in the top 10 most successful clubs that is worth checking.

So did I, and not so far from you as you might think (Syston). Then I moved back and got a ST.

No, not all that far, the other side between Leicester and Coventry, but we are not likely to move. Still get to most home games though, while I am fit enough.

4185 ST sold as of end 31/5/2013

Good solid total. Big % increase from last season despite the price hike. Based on last seasons average L1 crowds we're already approaching mid-table even with minimal pay on the gaters (of which they'll still be plenty of anyway).

With a dozen or so clubs within 60 miles and the novelty of some of these clubs not playing us in the league for a while I suspect we'll have plenty of 1000+ away followings at VP next season.

We're back to being an average fish in an average pond.

League 1 baby! Back where we belong.

Archived