onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky thanks Bratt Jackson and Mudie

blackdog

Advert

Mountains out of molehills.

Thats why he isnt liked by the minority.

I despise Bill Bratt with a passion and his merry men but Micky Adams was brought to this club and given a chance when nobody else would.

If i was not a PVFC supporter and a manager like Micky and in the time of his career that he was at, i also would be thankful for those giving me a chance.

Dont let this thread escalate into nonsense please.

Its a passing comment and much ado about nothing. Unless, it suits your agenda.

Exactly. All's Well That Ends Well.

If someone took me off the dole, i'd thank them. Even if they did turn out to be a ****.

Anyway, as it stands, Micky is here and Pratt ain't. As that is the case, and after some of the football i've enjoyed this season, Micky can say thank you to whoever the **** hne wants.

If its a personal thank you, pick the phone up Micky. No need to publicly say something that you know damn well won't be popular.

Congratulations on promotion Micky but just to be unpopular: you're ****ing brain dead.

We've got 2 blokes knocking themselves out selling the club and trying to build the club then we have the PR disaster that is Micky Adams.Probably best to ignore it this time.BTW you would have thought he'd give Stan,Perry and Peter a mention ( I have excluded the Tramp).

What a clown. It's like thanking ****** for the free world. Just move on. Just when I hoped we were all together he makes that public comment. Idiotic in my view but hey go, that's MA for you.

****** even gets dragged into this thread:doh:

He's entitled to thank them for giving him a chance but really I think he should not have done so publicly

We have Wildes and Smurf trying to sell 5K plus season tickets and MA tries and undermines it all by publicly thanking those who tried to destroy our great club. Great!

Bratt, Jackson, Mudie (or Lodey for that matter) get no thanks at all from me. They bear a huge responsibility for one of the darkest periods in Vales history.

Promotion will have brought some healing to the fan base and further success on and off the pitch will do wonders in that department too. All MA comments do is open up the V2001 wound.

It was a senseless and inane comment to make that can only do harm rather than good.

Great PR :(

Shock Horror! Micky talks ********! He was brought in to save their skin and they failed.

Now isn't the time to be talking about those d1x, we were there then and we're still here unlike them selfish plebs.

Up the Vale!

Archived