Colchester £18

Scunthorpe £17

Yeovil £17

Bury £17

Carlisle £16

Walsall £15.50

Tranmere £14.50

Sheffield United £10

As the first one on your list is wrong, I have no confidence that any of the others are right.

Cheapest matchday prices league 1

PORT VALE £23

Notts county £22

Leyton orient £22

Stevenage £21

Hartlepool £20

Portsmouth £20

Doncaster £20

MK Dons £20

Preston £20

Oldham £19

Brentford £19

Shrewsbury £19

Swindon £19

CREWE £19

Crawley £19

Coventry £18

Bournemouth £18

Colchester £18

Scunthorpe £17

Yeovil £17

Bury £17

Carlisle £16

Walsall £15.50

Tranmere £14.50

Sheffield United £10

What a berk.

It won't entice me because like Nodge has said it's the cost of travelling on top and the number of games I can get to that makes it not much of a saving. Living in the North West at least it looks as thou I'll have more away mayches to attend.

Playing devils advocat, before you all shoot me down, the **** hole down the road cheapest Boothen End adult ticket is £344 for premiership football (they hope). Sorry but Vales prices unless you have kids is not going to attract the floating supporter.

Playing devils advocate, Stoke ST is for less games! Stoke's works out at over £18 per game, Vales under £13 per game seems fair to me!

Playing devils advocate, Stoke ST is for less games! Stoke's works out at over £18 per game, Vales under £13 per game seems fair to me!

Also Stoke can afford to sell their tickets at a much lower price thanks to the millions they get in tv money. Tickets are one of our main incomes, to them its loose change or the wages for another useless signing they'll rarely play.

Cheapest matchday prices league 1

PORT VALE £23

Notts county £22

Leyton orient £22

Stevenage £21

Hartlepool £20

Portsmouth £20

Doncaster £20

MK Dons £20

Preston £20

Oldham £19

Brentford £19

Shrewsbury £19

Swindon £19

CREWE £19

Crawley £19

Coventry £18

Bournemouth £18

Colchester £18

Scunthorpe £17

Yeovil £17

Bury £17

Carlisle £16

Walsall £15.50

Tranmere £14.50

Sheffield United £10

Just checked a random team...Doncaster, their cheapest part of the ground is £22... STOP MAKING THINGS UP !

So, we've just got promoted to a higher league, we've seen the new owners are willing to put their money were their mouths are with the January signings. Paul Wildes has gone on record in the local press that we want to push on in League 1 next season, and people are moaning about paying an extra £20-£30 on their season ticket? It baffles me.

What do people want? A season ticket for £270, no improvement in the squad and relegation next season plus a return to the days of Bratt et al where we were signing the likes of Neil MacKenzie and Chris Slater, and our forward line consisted of Kyle Perry and Danny Glover. If rather pay an extra £30, move up the league and watch players of the calibre of Hughes/Pope/Jones/JMW etc personally.

Fantastic deal for Season Tickets , £13 and a bit per game , excellent value !

Some would moan if it was free and I dare bet some spend more than a third of the whole price on a Friday night without batting an eyelid !!

As said before , it's a business not a Charity and thankfully we now have a couple of very astute chaps in charge thank goodness .

For all of those questioning 'this and that' about these prices , there will definately be a very good business reason behind any aspect of these prices , believe me .

Put these amounts into perspective and get your wallets out folks , we're on the up , let's back it to the hilt and not just once or twice a season when there's a 'cheap deal ' on !!

We've cried out for this for years so let's embrace it , enjoy it , make the most of it , stop the moaning and get on with it .

No problem with me to swap Aldershot, Barnet etc with Coventry , Sheffield maybe Wolves etc , HAPPY DAYS !!

Up the Vale !!!

no one is denying that 13 quid a game is superb value for money, but to do that you have to stump 300 up front and for those who are on a shoestring and were hoping for a decent pay monthly plan its a kick in the nuts, i simply cant do it either way i look at it atm very frustrated :(

Archived