onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets: availability; prices

IanW

Advert

havent read all the thread so apologies if already answered but is there any news on if they are doing a booklet of say ten games (part season ticket) ??

Thread- port vale incentives,FAOwildseey and papa smurf, post#9

I think £23 for a walk up on the day price is just too high. It should have gone down to £20 rather than up. Season tickets just arent viable for me because of work but i do go to as many as i can. The increase is just stupid though at time to be attracting new support. It seems poor business sense. At worst it should have been a freeze.

I think £23 for a walk up on the day price is just too high. It should have gone down to £20 rather than up. Season tickets just arent viable for me because of work but i do go to as many as i can. The increase is just stupid though at time to be attracting new support. It seems poor business sense. At worst it should have been a freeze.

Do you expect to freeze the playing budget as well? In a higher division?

22 pounds is far too dear if your after fans to return its all well and good talking about trying to attract fans back with £10 offers but they won't come back at these prices. By Christmas the crowds will be back at 4500 with people just coming for the big games

By Christmas? try the first tuesday night fixture after the novalty of the opening home game is gone.

Not happy at all with these prices, I remember a few years ago people were rightly mad at the increase to £20 due to the VAT change. £22 for league one football when you can watch prem league at stoke for £25 in the boothen.

something wrong there, i hope these new lot don't think they can milk us vale fans.

By Christmas? try the first tuesday night fixture after the novalty of the opening home game is gone.

Not happy at all with these prices, I remember a few years ago people were rightly mad at the increase to £20 due to the VAT change. £22 for league one football when you can watch prem league at stoke for £25 in the boothen.

something wrong there, i hope these new lot don't think they can milk us vale fans.

It's the Coates family who are milking the fans. As I said above, every Premier League club in the country could let all their fans in for nothing next season and still make a profit.

And at Stoke you are watching a Premier League team, not Premier League football. :razz:

remember that gate money is not the life blood of stoke, TV money is. Vale on the other hand rely on ticket sales as there main income

Really, I mean, really? 2 games for £30, the Burton match for £9, season tickets that equate to £13 per game, the signings of Hughes/Jones/Purse who won't have come cheap AND a promotion. And you think they are milking us? Bonkers!

Season ticket prices r very reasonable if u can make every game. Me like a lot of fans cannot make every game so works out no better than paying on the gate. Pw stated he understud this fact and would take it into consideration (he hasn't) £2 on gate prices is an absolute joke and his first mistake as vale chairman. Pw all so stated there would be no interest on payment plans there is (quite a bit). Although pw and papa s have done a fantastic job since arriving at vale park they r in danger of pricing fans out have a think and reconsider your offer.

The Master would not like to be in your company...... Ever.

What a grim outlook you have.

This is business and It's called realism, I'd love to see the park packed but some fans have only been to the Burton and Northampton games due to the hype not some former loyalty

Season ticket prices r very reasonable if u can make every game. Me like a lot of fans cannot make every game so works out no better than paying on the gate. Pw stated he understud this fact and would take it into consideration (he hasn't)

He has - read the Sentinel piece - but it would be madness to offer then at the same time as the cheap season tickets.

£2 on gate prices is an absolute joke and his first mistake as vale chairman. Pw all so stated there would be no interest on payment plans there is (quite a bit). Although pw and papa s have done a fantastic job since arriving at vale park they r in danger of pricing fans out have a think and reconsider your offer.

I despair sometimes. There is every chance our playing budget will increase next season by considerably more than the 10% on gate prices. I bet some people on here would want it to be a tenner a game if we were in the Championship!

I wonder what Sting makes of it all

Since you asked, Sting will reply.

Season ticket prices are set about right but pay on the day prices are now too expensive, perhaps some sort of discount on buying multi-tickets can combat this but Sting is not convinced.

Sting doesn't think there is much he can do about things though. Just keep plodding on; Sting will just keep plodding on.

Archived