onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Impostors at Vale Park

no we dont

just because we are having a bad patch does not mean we can blame the manager

this is the same manager that has got us to second in the league

Tom Pope has got us second in the league.

Advert

Would that be the same one that you posted that you would drive over to Sheffield yourself and get him back when he took his 'holiday' at Bramall Lane ? Might have been a long journey in that pram, what with toys flying out every team selection that didn't get your approval.

I doubt I've ever said I'd drive to Sheffiled and pick him up, I don't have a car for a start. Surely you should know I catch the train every day.

cheeky,

To be frank, I think you are making a bit of a fool of yourself.

With respect, I don't think I am. I don't rate Adams if I'm honest, and that's my opinion, similar to those who don't rate Andrew/Dodds/MacDonald/Yates/Taylor etc etc. And even if we do still manage promotion this season, I'd worry about two things next year; Adams with a decent budget to spend, and the fact I think we'd probably come straight back down again.

Theres none so blind as those that wont see.

Remember V2001 , remember how they so nearly finished us off ? There were a number of fans (YES FANS) who warned about them several years ago and were derided and abused.

Try thinking for yourselves a bit. There were only 3000-4000 Vale fans there last night and we need 5000+. What will happen if we lose again?

There is still time, as people keep saying, we are still second but Adams needs to pull his finger out for the sake of the club. It wont affect him more than likely because of the time left on his contract (V2001 remember them?) . In fact its a win win situation for him (where have I heard that before?)

Yours

Bitter and Twisted of Newcastle

I have got to say I am totally & utterly depressed reading the posts on this website! There was a time when I found it useful to have a look to find out the latest etc, but now crikey I am going to promise myself to have a complete break from Onevalefan before I crack up! Yes we are struggling, I went to the game hoping for a win, expecting to maybe lose but, we didnt, we are limited what we can do to arest the slide but we can support the team! My mission if i chose to accept it is to not visit this site until we win again

Andrew is not the worst player we've had, not even the worst this season .

But why was his half time warm up away from the other subs?

He knows what's the best warm up for him and it might not involve anyone else.

You are correct about the manager. He is in a win-win situation and laughing all the way to the bank(again).

Rotherham........ Their posts a couple of months ago were slating their team and manager, also saying that we were certs for promotion

Gillingham.........looking at their posts a month ago it was all doom and gloom and that they couldn't take any points at home

Cheltenham and Burton...gates of 3000 and your knocking our gate of 4200 on a Tuesday the same night as United and Madrid

All we need is a win, and we are back on track.

Rotherham........ Their posts a couple of months ago were slating their team and manager, also saying that we were certs for promotion

Gillingham.........looking at their posts a month ago it was all doom and gloom and that they couldn't take any points at home

Cheltenham and Burton...gates of 3000 and your knocking our gate of 4200 on a Tuesday the same night as United and Madrid

All we need is a win, and we are back on track.

Why would Utd and Real playing affect the Port Vale attendance?

Why would Utd and Real playing affect the Port Vale attendance?

At least 2 fans so far on here watched the United match instead of Vale last night. I know a couple that would usually come that didn't because of the Utd match. So even if it was just those 4, the attendance was still affected by the Man Utd v Madrid match :D

This next week is crucial for the vale a couple of wins and we will be on track again the other teams are playing each other lets get behind the team we will be ok.Hopefully mickey will pick the side to have a go for goals against the sides we play for god sake give the wide players a rest and play 3 up front go for it mickey and we will prevail stop playing players totally out of form come on we can do it.

Archived