onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "Other Side" Of Tom Pope!

Boslem Boy

Is he the ****** that looks like a bee gee and bounces around the ground selling Vale history books???

He is the bloke who would not give up his seat for ONE game against Wolves after Billy Bell and the Police agreed to give up the Bycars ( and Hamil Rd ) and thus depriving Vale of some very much needed income stating it was his right to sit in his chosen seat.

Vale eventually backed down

Advert

He kicked up a fuss, with a fair bit of justification, that Vale shouldn't be giving up their end on principle.

As it turned out, by the time of the game, Wolves couldn't get in the play offs anyway so hardly any of their fans turned up.

I actually enjoy Jeff Kent's books but I'm not a big fan of him.

Is he the ****** that looks like a bee gee and bounces around the ground selling Vale history books???

A bit more Ian Anderson ( Jethro Tull) I'd say,but that could be him Dave.The article is in the Stokeinel.Chris Young did it quicker ,but that was in the Central League.According to Mr Kent also only 200 out of the 300 shareholders at the 2011 EGM booed him.:rolleyes:

He kicked up a fuss, with a fair bit of justification, that Vale shouldn't be giving up their end on principle.

As it turned out, by the time of the game, Wolves couldn't get in the play offs anyway so hardly any of their fans turned up.

I actually enjoy Jeff Kent's books but I'm not a big fan of him.

It was a bit churlish of him for one game though santa ?

It was a bit churlish of him for one game though santa ?

It depends on what your principles are I suppose.

Nobody likes to give their home end up that easily, and all the season ticket holders in the Bycars had paid for their tickets a year earlier to sit in that stand for an entire season.

I didn't go to that game because it was my year abroad and I was living in Spain. I think in the end a very small handful of Wolves fans sat in the Bycars in the end, and Kent got his money refunded by the club.

By Boslem Boy.

Have you been sniffing something. What a rant - think you need a dark room for a bit. Go and sit in Sjoke Brittania. All Pope did was celebrate with the lads scoring a goal or 3. He was told after the match during an interview that he broke the record, which he did not know about, so how could he be doing the things you ranted about.

It depends on what your principles are I suppose.

Nobody likes to give their home end up that easily, and all the season ticket holders in the Bycars had paid for their tickets a year earlier to sit in that stand for an entire season.

I didn't go to that game because it was my year abroad and I was living in Spain. I think in the end a very small handful of Wolves fans sat in the Bycars in the end, and Kent got his money refunded by the club.

Did Wolves use it then?

I thought that decision to give it to them was reversed?

You,ll be right though as me memory inna what it used to be

By Boslem Boy.

Have you been sniffing something. What a rant - think you need a dark room for a bit. Go and sit in Sjoke Brittania. All Pope did was celebrate with the lads scoring a goal or 3. He was told after the match during an interview that he broke the record, which he did not know about, so how could he be doing the things you ranted about.

And I thought the original post was sad...

By Boslem Boy.

Whoosh............................................................

By Boslem Boy.

Oh my born days.

Whats up with folk today?!

Archived