onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter 0, Port Vale 2 - Post match comments

Aussie Rules

wow,how the other half live eh? have to agree though a wonderful day and a cracking result,shame about lofty,hope it's not to serious. and andy regs in a dress,,,i'll get me camera,,lol.

Didn't you get angry at me for apparently suggesting you were 'bent' yesterday? Sorry you walked right into that one you perv! ;)

Advert

great result that one :P i just wish we could take this form into home games at the moment so we can pack the place out. hope loft gets back quickly this is the thing i was fearing most from this season . daggers bradford result was quality, but someone said the point against them doesnt look so bad now, well we shouldve won that one just like the torquay game , its all behind us now however we move on to walsall lets keep the away momentum going chaps see you there!!

With the Mrs being away in her hometown of Newcastle (Toon) myself and my mucker Leekie decided to venture down the Town to Newcastle (Staffs)......We went into Yates followed by a well known 'Naughty 40s' haunt the Golden Lion. I was expecting a bit of flack from the Lardies but guess what...They were as happy as Larry's we won........Or so they said.............Maybe my mate swayed it....... :laugh:........Well made up me........All good things come to an end though...........The beast is back Monday......:(

With the Mrs being away in her hometown of Newcastle (Toon) myself and my mucker Leekie decided to venture down the Town to Newcastle (Staffs)......We went into Yates followed by a well known 'Naughty 40s' haunt the Golden Lion. I was expecting a bit of flack from the Lardies but guess what...They were as happy as Larry's we won........Or so they said.............Maybe my mate swayed it....... :laugh:........Well made up me........All good things come to an end though...........The beast is back Monday......:(

They all in "Naughty 60's now" and well, time moves on. Get the beast some flowers :shutup:

Mcdonald - apsolute class, cureton didnt have a flipping sniff

Ditto Coooooombe

Popey - best centre forward in the league... says it all.

JMW - Class act, fantastic run and cross for first goal

Burge - came on and was defo one of the best on the pitch

Not forgetting neal - outstanding save second half, claimed everything

Cracking performance.

It was mentioned on P and G about the 40/1 some folk have on us to WIN the league and good luck to them....I have a monkey at Bet 365 for Vale ''For promotion'' at a very tasty 10/1, I hope I'm not alone!? Price for THAT'S as low as 7/4 tonight with the majic sign! COME ON VALE!.... :yes::rolleyes:

Fantastic win but we need to learn how to win at home again,it's so frustrating and always seems to be a problem for us.

do you think it maybe the way we are expected and set up to play at home as opposed to away ,

or is our pitch to big, last couple of home games we keep getting caught out again like last season with the ball over the top and pace making our backs looking slow

Micky sounds great tonight.Gave Pope a goalscoring bonus based on his returns for last season and its costing Admin now:laugh:

What's the goal bonus you mention for popey, just got back home from a great day in Exeter, so obviously I haven't heard mickeys interview

Great 3 points....i try not to get carried away as there is so long to go - but we are looking good, except for Tue..but what a way to bounce back - and deserved it too.

Although i did not go, so it is hypocritical, i think 262 away fans is poor. Exeter usually bring 400 or so to our place. We should have took 400-500 seen as the weather was great.

We will take 1,000 no doubt to Walsall which in my opinion, is not as important a game. ( i know it is down the road )

do you think it maybe the way we are expected and set up to play at home as opposed to away ,

or is our pitch to big, last couple of home games we keep getting caught out again like last season with the ball over the top and pace making our backs looking slow

Could be down to a few things really,imo we don't seem to get the ball from back to front quickly enough at home thus allowing the away side to get numbers back.Winning the second ball in midfield at home as also been a problem of late and we look a little lightweight at times.We seem to play a lot quicker away from home but that could be down to the smaller pitches.

Great 3 points....i try not to get carried away as there is so long to go - but we are looking good, except for Tue..but what a way to bounce back - and deserved it too.

Although i did not go, so it is hypocritical, i think 262 away fans is poor. Exeter usually bring 400 or so to our place. We should have took 400-500 seen as the weather was great.

We will take 1,000 no doubt to Walsall which in my opinion, is not as important a game. ( i know it is down the road )

When have Exeter ever brought 400 the Vale? !!

Archived