onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where is Keith Ryder?

RichG

I understand peoples frustration but i think we need to lay off BY a little.

If the KR deal had gone through as originally hoped, it would've been one of the smoothest administrations in history. Unfortunately, if you do your research you will see that the administration process (in football especially) is rarely plain sailing.

Yes, Bob Young is responsible for running the club at the present time, but not in the manner you would expect from an investor/commercial entity.

His job is to simply keep the club afloat and find a buyer...not to make commercial decisions or transactions that aren't essential.

Also, although i too get frustrated at the lack of information coming out of the club, unfortunately BY is not there to make friends or explain his actions. He just needs to ensure that he acts in the best interests of the creditors and to be honest we can't comment as we don't know the facts.

Spot on the money Mr. Muppet.

Advert

i've heard Ryder was a frontman for Blue Sky who wanted to make Vales pitch into a 3G pitch as well as Yeovills, Bluesky wouldn't give Ryder the money because they were waiting on a meeting the football league were having about whether 3G pitches were allowed, this meeting only took place last week and the pitches got refused so Bluesky pulled the plug and left Ryder in the lurch, they were also going shirt sponsor Yeovil as well but pulled out of that hence why Yeovil had a team photo with no shirts on for a laugh, also heard the council funded the Ireland trip as well, heard a lot or rumours though so don't know if there is any truth in this

The administrators are running the show. It seems that you' date=' Ant and Melv have only just realised that being in administration is no bag of roses and that Vale aren't actually an attractive proposition to take over. As soon as you accept this, things will get better for you.[/quote']

Is that a sly little dig at protesters/people who wanted rid of the previous scrotes?

"Bob Young is a liar, there is no plan B"

These posts are ridiculous and just cause more hysteria on here. Those who are claiming this, what have you got to back it up?

An update on the progress of the other bidders would help to quash the rumours of there is no plan B.

My take on it is this.

The season is nearly here - admin say subject to 5,000 crowds we have a club to support - most of us believe our promotion chances have not been killed off by the failure of the Ryder deal to go through.

So lets just get on with ensuring we do all we can to get mates and family to come to matches so that we stay above 5,000.

In the meantime ...

Ryder said from Day One he doesn't like being in the media spotlight as he is a very private person.

He produced a statement saying that he still wants to take over Vale but someone else may get us before him.

So whilst all that is sorting itself out lets just concentrate on the footie and try and put a smile on MA's face - he even said us fans done well last night - lets keep it like that and take a breather from fretting, worrying, arguing about the off the field stuff.

After a few years of all our energies being put into ridding the club of V2001 previous Board members lets celebrate a season without them, a season where we are all united wearing black and gold once the new away strip is produced, and a season of success so I can pick up my winnings off Bet 365 !!

Slightly off topic, but if BY/Bungalow Transco the administrators are running the club for the rest of the season, are they doing it as part of the original fee, or are they taking more money? From what I gather, administrators charge a shedload, and we don't have a shedload to pay them for a whole season of being in charge.

My take on it is this.

The season is nearly here - admin say subject to 5,000 crowds we have a club to support - most of us believe our promotion chances have not been killed off by the failure of the Ryder deal to go through.

So lets just get on with ensuring we do all we can to get mates and family to come to matches so that we stay above 5,000.

In the meantime ...

Ryder said from Day One he doesn't like being in the media spotlight as he is a very private person.

He produced a statement saying that he still wants to take over Vale but someone else may get us before him.

So whilst all that is sorting itself out lets just concentrate on the footie and try and put a smile on MA's face - he even said us fans done well last night - lets keep it like that and take a breather from fretting, worrying, arguing about the off the field stuff.

After a few years of all our energies being put into ridding the club of V2001 previous Board members lets celebrate a season without them, a season where we are all united wearing black and gold once the new away strip is produced, and a season of success so I can pick up my winnings off Bet 365 !!

Im still backing Miller and Deakin like you told us to!

This deal would of been done ages ago if Mr Ryder had the money imo.

With respect mattpvfc, are you not understanding the position we find ourselves in?

KR HAS PROVED TO B.Y HE HAS THE £1.3 million

KR HAS TICKED ALL THE BOXES WITH THE VARIOUS 3rd PARTIES

KR HAS THE APPROVAL TO BUY PORT VALE FOOTBALL CLUB

ALL B.Y IS WAITING FOR IS FOR MR KEITH RYDER TO PAY THE PROVEN £1.3 MILLION HE HAS IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT.

IF HE CAN NO LONGER INVEST WHAT HE PROMISED (for what ever reason), THEN PLEASE TELL US.

*********************************************************************************************

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE !:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

*********************************************************************************************

i've heard Ryder was a frontman for Blue Sky who wanted to make Vales pitch into a 3G pitch as well as Yeovills, Bluesky wouldn't give Ryder the money because they were waiting on a meeting the football league were having about whether 3G pitches were allowed, this meeting only took place last week and the pitches got refused so Bluesky pulled the plug and left Ryder in the lurch, they were also going shirt sponsor Yeovil as well but pulled out of that hence why Yeovil had a team photo with no shirts on for a laugh, also heard the council funded the Ireland trip as well, heard a lot or rumours though so don't know if there is any truth in this

That's got Bill Bratt written all over it tbh

Archived