onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where is Keith Ryder?

RichG

I believe that the deal with KR is totally dead. So dead in fact that I reckon posts pertaining to KR should go in the Port Vale Past forum!

It beggars belief that we've been told nothing at all. Millions of rumours about but no one who'll come out and tell us the truth. There is absolutely no excuse for keeping the fans in the dark this way. If the reasons are family problems, health or whatever

just tell us. We don't need or want the details, just the truth.

Advert

I believe that the deal with KR is totally dead. So dead in fact that I reckon posts pertaining to KR should go in the Port Vale Past forum!

It beggars belief that we've been told nothing at all. Millions of rumours about but no one who'll come out and tell us the truth. There is absolutely no excuse for keeping the fans in the dark this way. If the reasons are family problems, health or whatever

just tell us. We don't need or want the details, just the truth.

CAZ ,BY as said this in the Sentinel to-day

Lining up excuses?? Hardly. Just being realistic. I've said I think we will finish around 10th. If we finish lower I'll be very disappointed in Adams. Higher and I'll be very pleased. If I was lining up excuses I would be saying it was ok to finish bottom half.

If you think we're are expected (it may happen but probably won't) to mount a serious promotion push when the squad is incomplete and we have ZERO funds to strengthen then you are deluded I'm afraid.

Also, i despise this use of the term Messiah. The only people who ever use the term are those are constantly criticise Adams in every post of the use of the word is only served as a means of knocking anyone who dares to be realistic in their expectations. He is FAR from a messiah but at the same time doesn't deserve the constant abuse he is currently getting off a small number of people for anything he says or does.

Read my post again. But what you are suggesting is that if we had the squad micky planned on, and then had 2 players injured for the first month or two, then out season would have been over?

My point is that the manager should be leading the way and driving and motivating his team to achieve the improbable. Because if a deal goes through in the next month we will be kicking ourselves if we miss out by one point which could have been picked up early by a team full of confidence.

I can't win, if I'm negative I get moaned at, if I try to see the positive I get moaned at.

What documents did Young see for proof of funding? Was it a joint account with more than one signature required? I am sure Young said we were only dealing with one party? Could explain how the Ireland trip was funded, if Ryder used a personal account for it, whereas his millions(?) are tied up in a joint financial scheme.

we've got our quality midfielder. hes just stuck in the LB position

We won't find a better left back. His stamina and pace down the left gives us a different attacking option. There were times on Tuesday when he was further forward than Vincent. He's also good cover for our slow centre halves.

CAZ ,BY as said this in the Sentinel to-day

BY has said quite a bit in the sentinel, but as with "spin" he has given us no information whatsoever.................. other than KR's solicitor must be very dodgy/amateurish/rubbish, simply based on the fact that BY has'nt heard of them:doh:

You could'nt make it up!

Going back a couple of pages, can people stop assuming the admins are 'raking it in' please. They had a capped fee of which we are told they have long reached so they will not be getting anymore money for their services, it's in their interests to get this tied up and finished!

Archived