onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where is Keith Ryder?

RichG

Advert

I have read the various rumours on here concerning KR, the 2 lastest being a divorce or a serious illness/health issue.

However my take on this is simply. KR is a millionaire ( although as fans we have no proof) Surely a man with plenty of money, business interests and a new "project" that involves buying/investing serious money into a professional football club, an investment on top of money that has already been spent, would KR not have a team of Solicitors/legal people already involved in buying PVFC, people who know and have dealt with KR since before he was named P.B, People he can trust with his business interests who can make decisions?

If his assetts have been frozen then surely his solicitor & accountant will know of where KR is at, with regards to his business dealings and his private life and if his representatives are experienced enough then they should know if KR can afford this venture..... or not!

I have every sympathy with KR if these rumours are true, however he must realise that he is dealing with other peoples lives and his continued silence is creating issues and problems for these innocent people.

His should be able to trust his Solicitor to continue with the final points to close the deal................... or at the very least, inform By if the deal is on or off!

Bad communication always leads to this, all Ryder needs to do is explain his position, if the reasons are honest and valid then he may well get some sympathy and understanding, no communication just leads to wild speculation and ill feeling.

will you still think that if he comes up with the readies or will he still be just a ****but with money??????.

yes i will think he is a ****, we have lost players because of his actions, we have fans arguing because of his actions,

if he comes up with the money he will be a **** who has come up with the money

He only needed to release some form of statement saying his assets are frozen, to me the fact that neither he nor BY have said so suggests the deal is all but dead and Begbies Traynor have no other alternatives.

A sorry state of affairs, totally unprofessional from all angles

Provided that Ryder is all he says he is, he must have enough cash in one of his other companies. He said himself that Vale would be one of the smallest of his businesses.

I don't understand why Ryder would pay for the club out of a personal bank account.

Archived