onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gareth Bale

For Us All

Advert

It's up to him tbh

The whole thing is sham....Beckham not picked due to a Pearce protest......No Scotland players because they questioned the GB thing so no games in Glasgow as punishment

I,ll watch but not fussed

Didn't N.Korea women play at Hampden Park last night?

So that's why they mixed the flags up?:unsure:

If I were Villas Boass (or however his name is spelt) I would be relieved that Gareth Bale made the choice he did, its one thing playing in a friendly but another in a "competitive tournament" which to all intent and purpose is absolutely meaningless. Imagine if he picked up a serious injury playing in the Olympics.

I just don't see the point of team GB in the Olympics at all, perhaps there would be more reson if the team was made up of up and comming 18-21 year olds.

I can't be bothered at all with Team GB for two reasons. One is that David Beckham wasn't included, despite him playing a big part in bringing the games to London and still being a more than capable player, and the other is that it's managed by Stuart Pearce. I liked him as a player, but as a manager he hasn't got much of a clue.

The squad is also ****. If it's supposed to be a team that's representing the whole of the UK then why no Scottish players?

If I were Villas Boass (or however his name is spelt) I would be relieved that Gareth Bale made the choice he did, its one thing playing in a friendly but another in a "competitive tournament" which to all intent and purpose is absolutely meaningless. Imagine if he picked up a serious injury playing in the Olympics.

I just don't see the point of team GB in the Olympics at all, perhaps there would be more reson if the team was made up of up and comming 18-21 year olds.

Did Bale make the choice though or did Spurs make it for him?

Like I said,why didn't he come out and say he didn't want to play instead of talking bull****?

Archived