onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices - Next Season

TEXAS

Advert

58 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

I can’t see on what possible grounds anyone could argue to keep Uche. Let’s be honest he’s brings very little to us. Being unable to play more than 60 minutes a game doesn’t speak to being a professional either. Don’t tell me that was due to injury either, that was a shoulder he hurt. Nothing was stopping him doing some cardio on a exercise bike at the least.

You sound like…. Johnny off the pod 😉 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

You sound like…. Johnny off the pod 😉 

Haha yeah he did say the same but different people. To be honest Uches inability to not be completely blowing after an hour has really irritated me a while.

Just on the actual topic I do think as part of the package the club could look at maybe bringing back the 10 game flexi-ticket or whatever it used to be called. Just don’t have it allocated to a seat (which was the main issue before) but use it to select a vacant one up to 10 games. 

Edited by Guppys left peg
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Haha yeah he did say the same but different people. To be honest Uches inability to not be completely blowing after an hour has really irritated me a while.

Just on the actual topic I do think as part of the package the club could look at maybe bringing back the 10 game flexi-ticket or whatever it used to be called. Just don’t have it allocated to a seat (which was the main issue before) but use it to select a vacant one up to 10 games. 

I’ve used that flexi ticket a couple of seasons in the past. It’s a good idea & very useful to those who can’t guarantee to make any more games. For me personally my ideal amount of home games I’d like to & can possibly attend is around 8-10 games so perfect. As for Uche, I like his assets but he’s so unpredictable, unfit & doesn’t score so I’d be looking to release him next season. I wouldn’t be too unhappy if he stayed as a back up as I do think he would be a major handful in league 2 & he gives us something different that we don’t currently have but certainly would be yet another poor transfer window if he’s a starter & then there is his wages to consider which won’t be at the lower end of our squad which we could free up to get someone better in

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 2

League 1 to Vale fans was like premiership to Stoke. 

Me think nothing of buying a season ticket for league 1 both years got one (in fact 2 this last mediocre season ).

League 2 well that's a different kettle of fish .

All of a sudden we are back to the dirge of that League through neglect .

All of a sudden folk have had enough of spending there hard earned on a very poor product, cause that's what it 2nd bottom doesn't lie, and its not false or unlucky it's just downright pathetic .

So when folk are going on about we cannot afford get rid of the players who have put us in thst position, I'd think again about that statement as keeping the players could lead to national league. 

So big summer just being on twitter and there's a lot who are not getting season tickets, so like all relegation there's no happy outcome .

You have upset a lot of support Vale players do the right thing hand in your resignation letters and be gone .

The next outcome is the most important, make no bones about it thst retained list is going be scrutinised ,and every player is going be in my opinion rightly going be accountable for our relegation so why should we as season ticket holders put faith in them who have failed us .

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doha said:

What? No it wasn't.

Have Stoke had a sell out in championship .

Did they not lose 12 to 13 thousand fans when got relegated from prem

Vale will lose support for sure .

Back to 3500 Tues and 4500 sat or 5000 .

Thats what I'm getting at .

31 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

No it wasn’t 😭 why do you keep going on about those down the road. I get your point about attendance but that happens up & down the country with all teams that have a promotion or relegation 

Edited by Vtid

2 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Me think nothing of buying a season ticket for league 1 both years got one (in fact 2 this last mediocre season ).

League 2 well that's a different kettle of fish .

All of a sudden we are back to the dirge of that League through neglect .

All of a sudden folk have had enough of spending there hard earned on a very poor product, cause that's what it 2nd bottom doesn't lie, and its not false or unlucky it's just downright pathetic .

So when folk are going on about we cannot afford get rid of the players who have put us in thst position, I'd think again about that statement as keeping the players could lead to national league. 

So big summer just being on twitter and there's a lot who are not getting season tickets, so like all relegation there's no happy outcome .

You have upset a lot of support Vale players do the right thing hand in your resignation letters and be gone .

The next outcome is the most important, make no bones about it thst retained list is going be scrutinised ,and every player is going be in my opinion rightly going be accountable for our relegation so why should we as season ticket holders put faith in them who have failed us .

I’m trying to get my head around this post but no being in L1 for us is not like them being in the Prem.

On the wider point I suspect the ST figures might be a little lower but not as much as people think. Ultimately though football is the same at every level, if we start winning in L2 then crowds will go up and the feel good factor is back before you know it. If we don’t then it’ll be like it was for the Wycombe game. Some more imagination with matchday pricing wouldn’t be amiss though.

42 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

We are league 2 based on the league we will be in next season 😱

This squad we had was a league one mid table squad with additions of 2 Full/wing backs and 2 decent strikers .

For me as we all know we had kids and central midfielders playing at full back and making a right hash of it , forwards who were either not fit or couldn’t hit a barn door .

This whole sorry mess is at the owners door and only they can change it . Big summer dealings on they way and I think 2 marquee forwards is a must to drive season ticket sales , I believe that’s the only way to change the apathy around Vale Park.

if Moore Stays I believe he’s going to be given a top 6 budget , I just hope he recruits wisely 

18 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I know the st prices have been frozen, but I personally think , given relegation, they should have been reduced even if it was just a token gesture of 10 or 20 quid.

I've seen a lot of token gestures this season to last me a lifetime. By the players ! .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1