onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

The excitement of Port Vale v Gillingham v Crawley is too much for me it's time call it a day.
Every passing week this season the on field shenighans have took a lot of me .
I hate league 2 I've seen way too much of it over the years .
Another sad day in Vales history .
It's time to let go of this 32 year weekly obsession it's downright energy sapping .
Today's second half  and Wednesdays lie down and die performance v Peterboro especially after first goal has finshed my love off of Vale .
All the best to those who will continue to attend and suffer but I'm DONE, you do not do that to your own supporters there goals you  Would have to see them to believe how shambolic they were  3 of there 4 goals,   letting players have acres of space run into no leadership no nothing no challenges no commitment, zero application .
Reap what you sow 
What a terrible football team  we are .

What a drama queen, Don't bang the door on your way out....

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 1

Advert

2 hours ago, Vale Ball said:

What a drama queen, Don't bang the door on your way out....

Sent from my SM-A217F using 

Lost 46 games since back in league 1  conceding 141 goals

No drama fella just facts .

You enjoy your weekly Vale misery fella .

There's no drama from me I'll always love the Vale but can love them by not attending and having numerous weekends ruined by the actions of players who are not fit wear the shirt .

If you go a restaurant and the foods <ovf censored> do you keep going hoping it will get better .

No you find somewhere else go 

That hurts me saying that but why should I be grumpy because of Vales overall rubbish they serve up .

Big hard comment you made though .

Well done 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Valiiant said:

You're allowed an opinion and you're obviously allowed to disagree. But it doesn't and won't change my views at all. She hasn't got a clue and she is the biggest reason we have the worst and most unlikeable squad of players I can remember.

I wasn't looking to change your views Valiiant, you're allowed an opinion too. I just hope when the blame game is over this season, she will have learned valuable lessons and be the one to bring us back up - or if by some miracle we do survive, take us forward stronger.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

On 1st January we were 15th in the league with 29 points from 23 games.  Exeter were 4th bottom with 23 points.  We signed 5 players none of whom started today and none of whom are league one standard.  Exeter signed 4 players and 2 of them scored 3 of their goals today.  If anyone thinks our position is down to anything other than completely sh*** recruitment then they must be mad.

Each transfer window we have rebuilt with polystyrene instead of bricks.  And we seem to have spent a ludicrous amount of money in doing so.  Moore makes mistakes but he has inherited a squad that is lacking in balance, bottle and balls.  That's all.

Spot on Jacko, everything you have said has been there to see all season, and most of the previous one too. Obviously no one at the club reads the comments on OVF , what do we know.

Thought the pitch looked great.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PVFC FAN said:

A few months ago it wasn't clear if it was budget or what. I'll always back people like loft or flitcroft until its absolutely clear they're at fault. Our position is just as bad hasn't changed mutch. Now why don't you back your comment about not needing a dof.

We haven't signed a goalscoring striker for over 12 months not because they weren't available but because of the cost. Instead if we had used the DOFs wages and signed one his goals would have kept us up. Having a DOF hasn't.

• Like 1

Nowhere near as deflated as I felt at 5pm yesterday. Relegation is in the post we had a great chance to pull off the unthinkable at half time yesterday but we blew it. Whoever finishes in the bottom four deserves to go down there’s not two ways about it that’s a fact & we haven’t been good enough this season we all know this. But it is what it is, playing teams like Salford & Grimsby instead of Derby & Pompey isn’t exactly appealing but you know what I’ll be there. No matter what league we’re in or who the opposition I’ll forever love this club. Most of my life we’ve jumped between leagues 1 & 2 so I should be used to this by now 😅 In all reality the basement league is probably our level. There’s highs in football & lows more so if it’s Port Vale. Wherever we end up let’s try & enjoy next season as much as we possibly can. UTV 💙

• Like 7

9 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

If it were me, I'd have looked a long time ago about creating a smaller, fit for purpose stadium on the same footprint. I'm sure our old, decrepit ground, that in spite of serious investment still looks old and decrepit is a millstone round our neck. We still haven't got a finished stadium after 25 years for instance.

Well said!

I have mentioned this a number of times on here over the past couple of years only to get shot down for it.

It should have been done and need's to be done.

But then again, look at the uproar just swapping ends from the Bycars to the Hamil caused