onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

29 minutes ago, bomber said:

Let's do what we always do sign a striker and play him on the wing. Sign a left foot centre half and play him at full back. Sign a full back and play him in midfield.  Good grief it not rocket science horses for courses please. For heavens sake let's get a balanced squad. 

100%.

Every manager does it.

How hard is it to pick a formation, then sign 2 players for each position?

Not rocket science.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dipepa delight said:

Get your business done and dusted early I'd say is the best policy .

But this is Vale .

That softly soft club who has not put any failing players on transfer list and if they have they haven't publicly said it too the most important members of the club the actual supporters .

Madden a proven winner gone to Chesterfield no messing about from them seen what he can do and gone straight out and got him .

Personally feel Vale will bring no one in and if they are where they get the money from to do so, season tickets aint even on sale yet .m

So I'm off the mclub gym a winning day every day .

This will just run and run this summer transfers .

Let's make one thing for certain if we had of bought Madden in it would have redeemed a lot of faith that the club are sorry for the lame way they got relegated in fact I'd good as say they may aswell stay in league 2 if they haven't the financial muscle go any further than bottom end of league one.

When I'm seeing scores of play offs championship I'm looking at all 4 sides and thinking you better being a winning team in championship than  a losing team in prem .

Rotherham are serial the fans are on top of the world one season then next there getting relegated yet again just stay around the top of league 1 my message to them .

That’s funny as Devine intervention was a member of m club. I saw him chatting to breadwinner in there a few weeks back. 

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

100%.

Every manager does it.

Not rocket science.

Think you might be disappointed. Moore has already said he wants to sign players that are adaptable and play at least 2 positions. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Anyone remember the last time we "did our business early"?

Wasn't that the year we signed Shane Tudor, Craig Rocastle, Justin Miller and Paul Edwards.

Then got relegated.

Yes I remember that however that was years ago this is now .

Need something or someones to turn my head round (like that woman's in death becomes her )at present something to say to me not personally but overall to  all the support ,that we are sorry for very poor seasons work last season we are determined it's not ever going be repeated and we going make players accountable and not let have a easy ride.

I'm not paying 335 quid watch opposition have free go on have a go at our goal with no opposition to it 

Get some good  players in  and get rid of those who's times up .

Every different supporter will have there get rid of list .

It's a big list it's not like it's 1 or 2 it's 8/9.

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, valeparklife said:

100%.

Every manager does it.

Not rocket science.

Big clubs can afford squads of 22 players of first team standard, small clubs can't.  If you want a bigger squad you have to sacrifice some quality in the first 11.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JRC said:

Big clubs can afford squads of 22 players of first team standard, small clubs can't.  If you want a bigger squad you have to sacrifice some quality in the first 11.

I didn't mention all 22 have to be first team standard.

I just want 2 players for every position, so when injuries/suspensions/loss of form happens, we don't have to play Ben Garrity up front or James Plant at left back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, valeparklife said:

I didn't mention all 22 have to be first team standard.

I just want 2 players for every position, so when injuries/suspensions/loss of form happens, we don't have to play Ben Garrity up front or James Plant at left back.

...or Dan Jones at all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, WV said:

Think you might be disappointed. Moore has already said he wants to sign players that are adaptable and play at least 2 positions. 

Budgets will always rule the process in reality but it's very optimistic to think you can do this for everyone you bring in. Given our situation, we need to make sure the key positions are filled with people who can perform, if they can also play out of position that's a bonus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Get your business done and dusted early I'd say is the best policy .

But this is Vale .

That softly soft club who has not put any failing players on transfer list and if they have they haven't publicly said it too the most important members of the club the actual supporters .

Madden a proven winner gone to Chesterfield no messing about from them seen what he can do and gone straight out and got him .

Personally feel Vale will bring no one in and if they are where they get the money from to do so, season tickets aint even on sale yet .m

So I'm off the mclub gym a winning day every day .

This will just run and run this summer transfers .

Let's make one thing for certain if we had of bought Madden in it would have redeemed a lot of faith that the club are sorry for the lame way they got relegated in fact I'd good as say they may aswell stay in league 2 if they haven't the financial muscle go any further than bottom end of league one.

When I'm seeing scores of play offs championship I'm looking at all 4 sides and thinking you better being a winning team in championship than  a losing team in prem .

Rotherham are serial the fans are on top of the world one season then next there getting relegated yet again just stay around the top of league 1 my message to them .

Not a dig at you me owd fruit but why do you need to know if we privately transfer list someone? Their names will get passed onto clubs as available for transfer,I dont really need to know until they actually leave,it's upto the club what they do imo.

You also dont think we will sign anyone? honestly ? oh

• Like 5

5 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Anyone remember the last time we "did our business early"?

Wasn't that the year we signed Shane Tudor, Craig Rocastle, Justin Miller and Paul Edwards.

Then got relegated.

It's weird how things work out though really because at the time they were all known as decent players tbf

• Like 1