onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

18 hours ago, PV1973 said:

If I missed it then apologies, but was there any reason given for Lofts absence yesterday? 

Radio Stoke team said he was injured during the team news segment of the programme. Same for Grant, apparently. 

• Like 1

Advert

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

Northern Ireland paid for a whole new stand when their old stand at Windsor park was deemed structurally dangerous, through insurance money. Surely Vale Park’s stands are suitably covered? 

That I don’t know but if I get the chance I as that at the fans forum 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MBE said:

All the games against us when he played for Exeter in L2 do at least 6 times plus the matches in a Shrewsbury shirt past 2 seasons. 

The thing i remember about Bowman is that he is very strong in air so would be useful in both boxes,neither Uche or Loft are good in air so that's also somewhere that we are lacking

If we sign Bowman then I give up. 5 goals in 66 over the last two seasons. He used to be decent but he’s no better than what we have got. Shrewsbury were dire when we played them on both occasions, i really don’t think we should be in for their cast offs. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Warren said:

I think the forum coming up is important in clarifying broadly what the club is going to do next. The core support of the club is obvious from the seasons in L1. For me the club needs to park stuff that can be parked that is not related to the development of the team now / in future and concentrate financially on a return to L1 straight away. I always appreciate that I don't have a proper insight on the finances nor what the owners want to invest. 

Forum will be interesting. I was thinking the other day why don’t Vale look to do a Man U/Radcliffe deal if there’s investment needed? Could work for all parties, shanahans own club and all the community stuff which they are clearly great at and sell the football side to someone if interested. Funding the football side with a possible payoff of academy stars etc whilst having a minority share in club and board representation. I’ve no idea how it will work at Man U long term or if it’s just an “in” for a full takeover but would seem to leave everyone with their strengths and possibly increase funding in the on the pitch side. I may just be talking absolute arse though. 

4 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

If we sign Bowman then I give up. 5 goals in 66 over the last two seasons. He used to be decent but he’s no better than what we have got. Shrewsbury were dire when we played them on both occasions, i really don’t think we should be in for their cast offs. 

Tbf I was looking at his past records,I had no idea how he had done this season,so as you say steer clear of that one

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

He fits our bill then. 

Great old-fashioned centre forward when he played for Exeter city,but his best days are behind him, it's a big no for me aswell 

Edited by Splodger
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Splodger said:

I'm hoping Darren Moore will have some decent contacts in the footballing world and can get some half decent players in 🤞

You would think that he would do considering the clubs he has been at in his time

• Like 1

I know the majority on here wont like it but it wouldn't shock me if they were to offer Uche something for next season,they could see that he would be a handful for League Two defences if he had a proven goal scorer alongside him( I aren't saying it's what i want though)