onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

2 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

Not one I’m particularly advocating for (though I did like him) but Jake Taylor attracting interest from Notts and Walsall with his Morecambe contract now up.

Really can't see that; he's managed 26 starts in 2 seasons. Senior and Bedeau are the 2 players clubs are likely to be interested in.

1 hour ago, Bimbleabout said:

Not making f all up and why is it nonsense just because you don't accept/believe it? I believe my sources over Baggers. Baggers states 'I understand ' clear as day , so yeah, it must be true and anything to the contrary is 'making things up and is nonsense' emoji849.png

Baggaley is more in the know than you. So I know who I'd believe.

He's commented on our budget most seasons. Every league club is privy to the salary spend of other clubs - it's a sheet of paper with all 24 budgets on it, just without any names.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JRC said:

Really can't see that; he's managed 26 starts in 2 seasons. Senior and Bedeau are the 2 players clubs are likely to be interested in.

Morecambe are having a few issues with their owner and paid their wages late which the players weren't happy about so i think a few of their players will be looking to move on

11 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Can you imagine some on here if we signed a 28yr old striker from Worthing

If he scores goals I don't care where he comes from.

Goals win Games 

Football is  the entertainment industry 

I want to be entertained

Buy players who score goals and bring excitement and get me out my seat .

Chislett was doing it hasn't done it under Moore though wondered what changed .

Bring in folk who want take a player on not stop dawdle and win a throw in etc.etc etc 

I could go on but I will do folks head in 

Football's  about attacking and team spirit and winning and refusing be beaten 

Edited by Dipepa delight

Baggaley is more in the know than you. So I know who I'd believe.
He's commented on our budget most seasons. Every league club is privy to the salary spend of other clubs - it's a sheet of paper with all 24 budgets on it, just without any names.
Believe what you want, but 'I understand' is speculative journalism or statement and not actual fact just saying. UTV
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PV1973 said:

If I missed it then apologies, but was there any reason given for Lofts absence yesterday? 

He played…such is his presence that no <ovf censored> noticed and we couldn’t make the extra man count…

3 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Shrewsbury have already announced their retain list

A fair fee of their fans on Twitter seem surprised that Sobowale was released.

6’3 RWB, signed from the Irish league and made 29 appearances last year

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

A fair fee of their fans on Twitter seem surprised that Sobowale was released.

6’3 RWB, signed from the Irish league and made 29 appearances last year

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

It might be the case when he’s probably told them that he will not sign a new contract and will move on at the end of the season

Vale needed a new stadium years ago we all love it as all have good memories, however we needed a new one many years ago. Sell the Vale Park land for housing bring many more people into Burslem to live and find somewhere with better public transport links.

I'll get slack for this, but as the plan for the arena in Hanley has been dropped pop a new stadium there instead making it a concert venue aswell as a football stadium part own it with the council and buy it all later on like stoke did.

Vale have played in Hanley before and can again.
Problem with selling Vale Park is that any money from the Sale would have to go on purchasing a new site. With a site having better transport links costing more than the sale. Then you have to spend a few million more building the new stadium. So straight away you are financially very worse off than when you started.
Better transport links, which are an excellent idea. Unfortunately, it tends to mean an out of town site on a business park. In other words, soulless.
A number of other lower league clubs have gone down the dream road of a new stadium and found themselves out of the league or in financial difficulties. Not in all cases, but it can happen.
So be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dipepa delight said:

Ollie Pearce 41 goals in 47 games plays for a non league team .

Get some hunger in the club 

Has the wife been scouting him? 😉 Regardless of the level he certainly knows where the net is 

Edited by Vtid