onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Future

Advert

17 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Keep an open mind even though we're sinking into oblivion and the owners seem to have lost interest, you know what I'll buy a season ticket , you've convinced me 

Good to hear Nip, everyone will feel much so better knowing they have your positivity on board.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Granville said:

Christ Almighty. Just listen to him. He actually talks a lot of sense and has some insight, more so than a lot of the alleged "truths" that get posted on here. Knows Ian Donaldson too and has spoken about it publicly. What lunatic conspiracy will you spin out of that??

I don't need to 🙄the lunatics are already running the asylum at vale park 🤨😉

I've never known anything like it .

Silence is deafening 

Are you Carol if you read this going let this continue .

It's pretty damn obvious to me and many others that the Players felt you got rid of the wrong person ,(im.guessing by there overall efforts since Crosbys departure that they felt it should have been DF)and have now decided its going be non stop misery for the support until you get rid of the real culprit .

Why just not put him on gardening leave .

Or you going choose the person who responsible for everything that touches the ball over the support who are constantly getting short changed for 18 months 

What kind of business doesnt get the best people in do the job and keep people interested in paying for the product .

Look at the dwindling gates 

Look at the overall way your professional people are performing .

Look at how each and every hardworking supporter who pays the same price for season tickets as Stoke pay for there's are feeling 

There's literally thousands who are constantly upset by the way things are going and they may walk away and who can blame them 

Why have you not come out and say your furious with the position we find ourselves or are you accepting of this nonsense 

So what you going do last 9 games of this crumbling football club going do about it .

Get a reaction out of your playing staff 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

I've never known anything like it .

Silence is deafening 

Are you Carol if you read this going let this continue .

It's pretty damn obvious to me and many others that the Players felt you got rid of the wrong person ,(im.guessing by there overall efforts since Crosbys departure that they felt it should have been DF)and have now decided its going be non stop misery for the support until you get rid of the real culprit .

Why just not put him on gardening leave .

Or you going choose the person who responsible for everything that touches the ball over the support who are constantly getting short changed for 18 months 

What kind of business doesnt get the best people in do the job and keep people interested in paying for the product .

Look at the dwindling gates 

Look at the overall way your professional people are performing .

Look at how each and every hardworking supporter who pays the same price for season tickets as Stoke pay for there's are feeling 

There's literally thousands who are constantly upset by the way things are going and they may walk away and who can blame them 

Why have you not come out and say your furious with the position we find ourselves or are you accepting of this nonsense 

So what you going do last 9 games of this crumbling football club going do about it .

Get a reaction out of your playing staff 

I really don't think anything will be said and nothing will be done and to be honest it is disgraceful.  Championship ready.....sold a lie, no ambition, no idea, no respect for the supporters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

What happened to your forever break?

Your drivel astounds me.

They never got rid of the wrong person (have you been carrying out a consensus amongst every Vale fan? ) they should have got rid of Crosby in October and then DF in January.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, bomber said:

No matter how much positive spin you put on things the last 18 months have been dire! Yes we will get the dedicated 3k crowd but it is going to be very difficult to get much of the extra 3k to renew there season tickets. This season has really set the club back to square one. After January 23 you would have thought lessons would have been learnt! To make the same stupid and predictable mistake again beggars belief?

What makes it an even bitter pill to swallow, after Jan 2023 previous shambolic window, the club stated lesson had been learned. Obviously not.

• Like 3

If Robbie Williams was seriously  interested in being the owner of Vale he would have likely become the owner in the relatively  recent past.

IMHO Anyone would be crazy to want to own a football club, if events don't go as well as some fans perceive then the "Mob" comes out in force, dissing not only the owner but members of their family.

Football clubs are not always on an upward trajectory in a straight line, there are hiccups on the way, set backs, sometimes a step backwards to go forwards.

IMHO Continuity under the current ownership is the way forward for PVFC.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

If Robbie Williams was seriously  interested in being the owner of Vale he would have likely become the owner in the relatively  recent past.

IMHO Anyone would be crazy to want to own a football club, if events don't go as well as some fans perceive then the "Mob" comes out in force, dissing not only the owner but members of their family.

Football clubs are not always on an upward trajectory in a straight line, there are hiccups on the way, set backs, sometimes a step backwards to go forwards.

IMHO Continuity under the current ownership is the way forward for PVFC.

True.  I think if you’re having a 2 season hiccup then something major has to change.  The step backwards as you put it should’ve been the sacking of Clarke.  A new manager should then come in and take us forward, not necessarily massively but a higher placed finish in the league in this second season would’ve given us a good foundation to build from.  Sadly we’ve regressed.

20 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

True.  I think if you’re having a 2 season hiccup then something major has to change.  The step backwards as you put it should’ve been the sacking of Clarke.  A new manager should then come in and take us forward, not necessarily massively but a higher placed finish in the league in this second season would’ve given us a good foundation to build from.  Sadly we’ve regressed.

My posted view has been that DF should go, Carol should stay and she would deal with the DF situation when the time was right and today's news suggests that's happened not that I played any part.

I honestly don't know why Clarke was sacked after Vale had rightly supported him so it's a matter of wait and see how things pan out to say whether it was a stop backwards or not to sack him, but it's not looking too good at the moment.

Whether Clarke could have influenced DF to sign certain players over others I have no idea, although he could have got his way in bringing in Matty Taylor last season which helped Vale's plight.