onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oxford (H) match thread - 16th March

robf

4 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

El Presidente hasn't been arsed about Vale for many, many years mate.

Wouldn't even clas him as a fan personally

He's watching himself on Netflix or what ever stream its on.

Advert

6 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

Stop letting Carol off. <ovf censored> budgets. Backs the DOF. Tells fans they’re wrong she’s right. Sacks an experience CEO and employs her clown of a son. It’s her fault. Time to go and take David flitcroft and Darren more with you 

Carol is WOKE. Go woke go broke

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Diego Maradona said:

Am hoping that we here Jones is ill or injured because, even though the team generally were shocking, Jones was not better than one of those 'dome cones' the players used during the warm up.

Why did we sign Lowe and release Pett?

Better stats 😂

1 minute ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

“I took Mitch Clarke off because he needs more game time”!!! 

Make it make sense!

His interviews never make much sense to me. I just want him to start laying into the players now, the nicey nicey approach clearly isn’t working.

You know my opinion of Adams in the latter part of his reign but Christ, what I’d give for an old school manager right now who’d call a spade a spade. Can you imagine what his post match interviews would be like if he were in charge right now!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cheeky said:

His interviews never make much sense to me. I just want him to start laying into the players now, the nicey nicey approach clearly isn’t working.

You know my opinion of Adams in the latter part of his reign but Christ, what I’d give for an old school manager right now who’d call a spade a spade. Can you imagine what his post match interviews would be like if he were in charge right now!

Micky would put them all on the transfer list on the radio and deal with the aftermath indoors. 
Sadly we now have a woke club. Full of niceness. Cuddle them all. Pay them great money.

Nobody in that club can raise their voice. 
I want my players hurting and fighting each other for the bigger picture.

What an absolute mess.

• Like 5

More me the fool for expecting that lot to come out with some fight and passion. Playing for their lives for league 1 status. Just more abject,clueless dross. Oxford just cruised, didn't get out of first gear. Made us look like inept fools lol
Resigned myself few weeks back we were Defo down, so it makes it easier. But fk me it's awful on that pitch from Vale. Weeks and weeks of it, leading to months and months and months of it.
Crazy defies all logic and reason.
A tiny glimmer of hope and positivity after Orient, something to fight for, but then, normal service resumes. We deserve to go down horrible shambles of a season.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, cheeky said:

The one thing I can’t understand is that Carol is a very successful business woman. You don’t create a business and then sell it for £180m without having a bit of nouse and without being able to make hard decisions. In fact, I’d go as far to say you actually have to be quite ruthless to be that successful, and that is what makes the open letter, the fact Flitcroft is still in a job etc so bizarre.

Not necessarily. You can be pretty hopeless at business but have an excellent product. That may be her genius, not actual management of a business. Bill Gates openly admits he never managed Microsoft, he was not a great manager but a great designer and executer of ideas. 

Most ruthless businessman we had was Smurfwaite who didn’t hang on to anyone. Willingly would let the club fold if his pockets were not being filled. He was rewarded by selling the club for a big profit. 

3 minutes ago, cheeky said:

The nicey nicey approach is all we know at Vale

I'm genuinely embarrassed by what we've become and what we put out.

It's just criminal.  

The guy on radio stoke after that said the soul has been ripped out was dead right.  The club is a complete and utter nothing at the moment.

And that's what hurts most.

I could've taken a relegation if we'd had a real go.  Made signings based on actual logic that just didn't work out. 

Threw heart and passion at it and still got beat.

I can take those things.

We don't give a flying <ovf censored> about where we are.

Flitcrofts inept, Carol doesn't care.  She'd rather leave him to it and watch Vale rot than actually act and put it right.

He'll be the one recruiting in the summer and I think we're <ovf censored>.

Carol will take this club into non league.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Micky would put them all on the transfer list on the radio and deal with the aftermath indoors. 
Sadly we now have a woke club. Full of niceness. Cuddle them all. Pay them great money.

Nobody in that club can raise their voice. 
I want my players hurting and fighting each other for the bigger picture.

What an absolute mess.

It'll be a shisha and a bubble tea tonight in there.

It's a complete joke of a club

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, markh said:

Imo DoF is gone at the end of the season. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was part of the deal to get Moore. Moore told to make the best of the rest of the season, they all know it’s over but if a miracle comes along we’ll take it. Moore has free rein next season and funds available. Moore only has one choice right now, tip it bollix and walk out now criticising the club and players or stay, be here next season and start again. His reputation is shot if he hangs onto end of season raking up losses then jumps ship. 

Glad to see this in writing BUT until i see or hear it from Carol, i question if a season ticket will be for me next season.

Flitcroft HAS TO GO and NOW. The recruitment team, analysts etc all have to go. 

Carol HAS TO GIVE HER FULL BACKING to D M and allow him to have full control over recruitment, whether this be him and his management team or his own choice of recruitment team.

Without this statement NOW i believe we will see a 40% drop in season ticket sales for div 2 football next season. Div 2 football is guaranteed i am afraid.

I am not sure D M is the right man but he is the chosen one so he has to be backed by Carol. What i am sure is that Flitcroft has to go. He is shocking in his current role at the club. He is to blame for the complete shambles we now see every week on the pitch.

FLITCROFT    GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

Oh and Carol, i hope that your one and only choice for manager, D M , is the right choice and not just  another whim where someone has quite easily fooled you......

• Like 2