onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

Advert

Down to you now Shanahan.

Your Club is a Disgrace from the Football Side.

Do something Positive and Quick or you won’t sell 1500 Season Tickets

Listen to the Ale and Vale Podcast and make Flitcroft and Moore listen and realise what you have made True Loyal Vale Fans feel like and then get rid of your Stupid New Club President and all your other useless staff.

I have supported Vale since 1963 and have seen some **** but not this bad and best of it you Shanahan won’t admit it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Th message to our owners needs to be simple. We all have a lot to thank them for and I do believe that they will put it right eventually but it’s simple….

“You have forgotten what’s important, the product on the pitch and the entertainment of its fans” 

We have so many community things happening at the Club, she has forgotten that the first team performances influence fans coming to watch them and paying their money.  She loves collecting the accolades for being community driven, she has lost sight of what is happening on the pitch is totally rubbish now.

Edited by PVFC764
  • Like 1

You can stick a fork in us now, it’s over if it wasn’t before. Will just make three points then don’t want to say anything else about these spineless losers:-

1. I don’t want to see any criticism of the support today, people tried to stick with them to the bitter end.

2. While not the worst Vale team in terms of ability they are certainly the softest. The defence is a pathetic sight. Those goals we let in were shameful.

3. Congrats to young Baylee on his first senior goal. Am only sorry the abysmal recruitment has left us throwing you in there too early.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

Down to you now Shanahan.

Your Club is a Disgrace from the Football Side.

Do something Positive and Quick or you won’t sell 1500 Season Tickets

Listen to the Ale and Vale Podcast and make Flitcroft and Moore listen and realise what you have made True Loyal Vale Fans feel like and then get rid of your Stupid New Club President and all your other useless staff.

I have supported Vale since 1963 and have seen some **** but not this bad and best of it you Shanahan won’t admit it.

Moore probably knows this is already. 

It's Carol who needs to actually start seeing what is happening and have a frank word with fraudcroft.  What the hell have you done to my club.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pvfc1994 said:

'.

Come out of hiding. Flitcroft is a f*cking coward hiding in his office, refusing to speak to the media, leeching off Carol and the club. Come out and face the fans. 

Flitcroft can’t be arsed to work from the club. Most of the time he works from home via Microsoft Teams Meetings. 

20 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

All of them are useless bar Dipepa & Wilson 

Dipepa is no where near ready. I’m sorry Wilson is useless at this level. He worked hard today & was the only one trying at times so fair play for that but his record at this level is pathetic 

Surely Flitcroft's days must be numbered now. The damage he has done to the Club has to be evident to everyone from the top down. I hope and assume they are trying to find a face saving way to push him out of the door...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Due to some other life stuff that’s happened this week, as well genuinely ruining my weekends with how angry this team made me, I decided not to go today. It’s the first time I’ve willingly not gone to a home game - bar when we starved out V2001.

Losing as many games as we have for 14 months is simply damaging for fans with any degree of emotional involvement. I had to remove myself. It felt wrong, I felt that I wasn’t a ‘proper’ fan - but I’ve had a much nicer afternoon than if Id gone, where I’d now be seething and moody. I’m sure many will criticise me, but I couldn’t deal with another Saturday like this one would inevitably turn out. 

Feel for the fans who went and had some degree of hope. This is an awful team with absolute no fight, and a manager who, whilst dealt a poor hand, is playing it horrendously. 1 point from 6, is it? It’s appalling, and there are questions he needs to answer next season.

Everything I’ve heard from Carol suggests that Flitcroft is going nowhere, and we all need to come to terms with it. We know he’s the problem, but unless she has a Damascene conversion in the next few weeks, he’ll be in situ come August. 

For now, I’ve got my Saturdays back. I’ll a fool who’ll renew in the summer, but I’m not sure these players are worth the wasted Saturdays till May. The sun is coming, Euros in June, Carol won’t fold us. It’s rubbish, but what else can we do?

Carol your backing the wrong horse

Bin off Fraudcroft or sell up,asap .