onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

31 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

our team has no confidence, and surporters having paid good money reasonably expect a effort from them. but how they've been "playing" these  last few months the team need to smell the coffee. Besides that Cheltenham are fighting and making a good job of it, Fleetwood, we sang and backed the team as we have done home and away, the away following are great, but did they respond...NO.

I agree about the idiots and the seats, as if we havn't enough problems...

I take your point, but thought they did respond prior to the rams second goal.  Second half I agree it was very poor but conceding on half time probably knocked any remaining stuffing into touch. 

And I paid good money too, including the extortionate cost of two pies. 

Edited by Hot Rat

Advert

Flitcroft did not back Crosby in either of the last two windows. 
it’s all gone to rat <ovf censored> because of that. 
I know Ojo should be more professional but the senior players are also probably feeling that they’ve been shafted after falling fo DFs spiel. Being played out of position because <ovf censored> didn’t think to sign players for the job. It’s like signing plumbers and telling them they’re sparkies

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Flitcroft did not back Crosby in either of the last two windows. 
it’s all gone to rat <ovf censored> because of that. 
I know Ojo should be more professional but the senior players are also probably feeling that they’ve been shafted after falling fo DFs spiel. Being played out of position because <ovf censored> didn’t think to sign players for the job. It’s like signing plumbers and telling them they’re sparkies

Still no excuse for not showing any effort & downing tools. They’re supposed to be professional footballers ffs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Gurantee we will not hear a peep from Carol and flickers until the end of the season. There pathetic management and hiding now things have gone <ovf censored> up is truely shocking.

Cowards on the pitch and cowards in the board room

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JS Valiant said:

Vale got Mickey Adams in, who I know is a thousand Times the Manager Moore is but he soon sorted out the playing side and called a spade a spade.

So you want to watch these set of spineless, gutless, bone idle ,useless ********  Next Season.

I know how Football Works, Supporters want to be entertained and have a Winning Team.

We are financially worse off by having an Owner who is completely out of her depth.

Giving a Sacked Manager a 5 and 1/2 Year Contract.

Having an Assistant Manager.

Having a First Team Lead Coach.

Having a First Team Coach.

Sports Science Staff, Dieticians and how many more staff.

We have never had so many injuries.

Then backing the Man who is the Main Reason why we are in this Mess.

It’s been 2 Seasons of Real Struggle since Promotion and to end up back there. so soon, is a Complete Failure.

We were skint when Mickey Adams got us promoted, Football Knowledge and a Winning Mentality was what he used.

Football has changed rightly or wrongly  and what your morning about is expected at nearly every club in EFL  so to compete you mirror that’s theory anyway and it got us out of league 2 . This crap season is not caused by coaching structure  it’s as simple as we have recruited poorly and not in sufficient numbers , that lies at the DOF door and he should go . Modern footballers  would not tolerate Adam’s approach,sadly, but in private i would expect they are being told . They are in tomorrow and all this week with Moore maybe he can get the message across 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

Football has changed rightly or wrongly  and what your morning about is expected at nearly every club in EFL  so to compete you mirror that’s theory anyway and it got us out of league 2 . This crap season is not caused by coaching structure  it’s as simple as we have recruited poorly and not in sufficient numbers , that lies at the DOF door and he should go . Modern footballers  would not tolerate Adam’s approach,sadly, but in private i would expect they are being told . They are in tomorrow and all this week with Moore maybe he can get the message across 

Stevenage players are Tolerating Steve Evans, they have virtually doubled our points tally and Nathan Jones yesterday publicly lambasted his Goalkeeper after a mistake at Northampton.

So I think there are still some Managers like Adams about.

But yes Flitcroft is the Main Culprit but he’s doing such a Marvellous Job in Carol’s eyes that she has made him Full Time which no doubt will cost more but hey-ho !

Didn’t go yesterday so can’t really say anything on the game itself. With that said reading Baggers in the Valiant this morning Wilson didn’t play as he “wasn’t feeling 100% and didn’t feel he could give his full commitment” and Loft due to needing stitches in his lip is utterly infuriating. I’ve felt for a while some of these injuries are not as bad as they really are and some of these players are just pussying out when they could play and that is just reinforcing that view.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

Stevenage players are Tolerating Steve Evans, they have virtually doubled our points tally and Nathan Jones yesterday publicly lambasted his Goalkeeper after a mistake at Northampton.

But yes Flitcroft is the Main Culprit but he’s doing such a Marvellous Job in Carol’s eyes that she has made him Full Time which no doubt will cost more but hey-ho !

so if he's full time and the extra cost that entails, i suppose the new railway stands history...

19 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

Jones is a crap manager tbh and Evans is only tolerated while they are winning , watch next season when Stevenage get in trouble  they will be just like us .

But DF is the issue that needs replacing but with who I don’t know 

At the end of the day its not up to us with who replaces flitcroft as direct of football. So everyone saying who would you get it. Carol is the owner of the club she SHOULD do due diligence and interview a load and see who she thinks is the right fit. Not the first guy who comes in for a manager job and sweet talks his way into the position when apparently he wasn't interested in being involved with football at all anymore. Funny how he even found himself talking to carol if there was any truth in that at all. They are taking us for mugs

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wrex said:

"He had a setback with his injury, just soreness with his injury. He didn’t feel right, felt he would be putting himself in danger of something more (serious) happening. He didn’t feel 100 per cent and didn’t feel he could give his full commitment today"

Sounded like Wilson didn't fancy it yesterday rather than the old sports scientists saying the computer says no 

Knows his career is over at Vale and saving himself for a new contact elsewhere.

• Like 6