onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

3 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I know everyone has lost faith, but if we beat Shrewsbury on Saturday, we will be 3 points behind them with two games in hand. They will be twitching as well. 

Don’t put yourself through it 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Advert

31 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

There isn't only one problem at Vale though. When are fans going to acknowledge that Carol is the one calling the shots? You can't just do it when things are going well.

Yes in a way i agree with that as she is the only one who can sack him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Yes in a way i agree with that as she is the only one who can sack him

She won't. Because it would make her look incredibly daft just weeks after that car crash of an open letter. Ultimately she's the one that dug her own grave, so to speak, and Dave has pushed her down the hole. But instead of crawling out of it and putting things right, she's content to let him stand over the hole laughing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NW9Valiant said:

Wonder if Carol's social enterprise and charitable spirit might extend to free season tickets for next season? 

The biggest charity case in Burslem at the moment is the first team squad. Absolutely unforgivable disgusting performance today. Carol, the fans, and Darren Moore deserve so much better.

• Like 3

I am still very much in the Moore camp until he can bring in his own players,for me no manager could sort this shower out,he has to have time no other choice....... we all know who really is to blame

Clarke sorted the even worse shower we had 4 years ago. Then got rid of them. Sign of a great manager. Moore seems to have no gameplan at all, no tactical awareness, no motivation skills, and frankly no clue. We look worse by some degree since he joined. Sign of a bad manager
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

A lot has happened since that statement mate 

Sorry, take it you are one of the Shanahan family, but I wouldn't believe that at all - like many Vale fans currently. 

More likely she has had a chat with him and said - don't worry my super little fraudcroft - I will back you all the way and the nasty horrible Vale fans can do one.  I will write them another open letter to them.

Carol and Kev have done some amazing things, however, she is so close to losing all the good will she has from Vale fans.

Edited by PVFC764

11 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

You would have to be a bit mental to think we'll win another game this season. The opposition would have to be absolutely hopeless. No creativity. No strikers. No confidence. It's done and dusted.

Stranger things have happened….

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I know everyone has lost faith, but if we beat Shrewsbury on Saturday, we will be 3 points behind them with two games in hand. They will be twitching as well. 

That's very big if , #  A Phenomenal big if 

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Clarke sorted the even worse shower we had 4 years ago. Then got rid of them. Sign of a great manager. Moore seems to have no gameplan at all, no tactical awareness, no motivation skills, and frankly no clue. We look worse by some degree since he joined. Sign of a bad manager

It did take Clarke 7 games to win and he was doing it at a lower level so that is a bit ridiculous. That side also did at least care and put effort in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

Again being honest i am struggling to see where a win is coming from but the manager bashing on here after each game is pointless anyway,we are heading down the majority know it,we just need rid of that one person

I am prepared to give Moore the time(he wont save us and i am unsure if anyone would,we wont find that out now) WITHOUT the DOF there or with a new one to build this club back up with HIS OWN team

• Like 4