onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

Advert

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

I have not even mentioned Moore and his 8 games in charge.

You must be wearing a blind fold whilst sitting in the dark

Perhaps Brian, you should be putting these comments on the Crosby out thread, because this one is a Darren Moore thread?

• Like 1

DM is abysmal. He has no charisma, no leadership, no motivational ability and hasn't got any reaction at all from the players. He runs down the tunnel at full time and doesn't come out with his team to thank the fans for our support.

Yes, this is now his team! He took the job. Its his job to get the best out of the players he has got.

He's going to have two relegations on his CV in the one season. 

Having said that, he didn't appoint himself! 

From what I can see, he got Sheff Wed promoted because they had the best players in the league last season. They scraped through in the play offs.

I'm not impressed at all. Another day goes by when Carol continues to bury her head in the sand. 

• Like 6

There seems to me under Moore a distinct lack of bravery to win games .

Look at Man utd yesterday losing 3-2 puts Bruno Fernandes in back four along with another attacking player .

We generally just go like for like on sat when Oxford were outmanoevring us why wasn't a extra midfielder brought on to stop there easy passing of the ball to one another. 

It's brain dead management. 

Also in games v better sides you are better to have your hardest workers defending from front .

V Lincoln and Sat Wilson was selected in my opinion it was too easy for them to build .

Debrah has not got a left foot why is he even playing on the left side of the defence.

We need go back to 3 at the back .

We need more legs in midfield .

Moore needs to wake up  

He gets paid make right decisions .

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 2

Just now, Dipepa delight said:

There seems to me under Moore a distinct lack of bravery to win games .

Look at Man utd yesterday losing 3-2 puts Bruno Fernandes in back four along with another attacking player .

We generally just go like for like on when bringing players off , sat when Oxford were outmanoevring us why wasn't a extra midfielder brought on to stop there easy passing of the ball to one another. 

It's brain dead management. 

Also in games v better sides you are better to have your hardest working players defending from the  front .

V Lincoln and Sat Wilson was selected in my opinion it was too easy for them to build .

Debrah has not got a left foot why is he even playing on the left side of the defence.

We need go back to 3 at the back .

We need more legs in midfield .

Moore needs to wake up  

He gets paid make right decisions .

So far he has being extremely poor 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Don't know who made the point on here but it was valid and correct . Given our horrific defending of corners and too many cooks. Just leave 2 up and they'll have to leave 3 back. 

Instead there's about 20 players in the penalty box. 

True Darren and with all the Vale players contained within the 6 yd box.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnDoe said:

We won our last match without blaster. And had lomax and shorrock as fullbacks. Thomas never played and uche is terrible. Crosby also had Ojo, garitty, Clarke and jones all injured towards the end of his time as well. Im not saying Crosby was good, im saying Moore hasnt been any better, and for most of the games we look a lot worse. 

I said I wouldn't blame him for us going down and I stand by that comment. But he's been absolutely garbage so far and the team don't even look like they are really giving everything for him. He has to be one of the dullest and most uninspiring people about. He makes John Askey look like Winston Churchill.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

I like Darren Moore. I think we have also brought in some other coaching staff of a higher level than we had before. The job they are faced with is very difficult presently. It is rare that a manager can save a team that is in and around relegation and fundamentally struggling at the level. For example Burnley and Sheffield Utd. Too much unravels at once in each game. Maybe we survive likely we don't. The key to success next season at L1 or L2 is give him better players. We all know that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Warren said:

I like Darren Moore. I think we have also brought in some other coaching staff of a higher level than we had before. The job they are faced with is very difficult presently. It is rare that a manager can save a team that is in and around relegation and fundamentally struggling at the level. For example Burnley and Sheffield Utd. Too much unravels at once in each game. Maybe we survive likely we don't. The key to success next season at L1 or L2 is give him better players. We all know that. 

We were 2 points off safety with 2 games in hand when he took over, bookies had us at 9/4 to go down. Look at us now,  8 games later and 2 points to the good. What do you like about Darron Moore?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, Old fort said:

Perhaps Brian, you should be putting these comments on the Crosby out thread, because this one is a Darren Moore thread?

Obviously, Old Fort, you have not been reading this thread.

I'm only responding to people who have been saying that we should not have sacked Crosby.

So, before you get involved, have the decency to read this thread

• Confused 1

So here my take on the Moore showings so far what I've seen I didn't see Derby so no comment on that one .

First game Cheltenham away started game well scored a lovely worked goal, Chislett had chances score and up until about 30 mins I thought this is good I'd be surprised, if we lose this game then all of a sudden we started dropping further back, lost our way altogether  conceded 3 dreadful goals,  where players should be blocking them or the goalie saving the first in my opinion ,offered nothing going forwards as mindset had suddenly changed from.first 30 excellence generally. 

Moore did nothing stop the tide turning to yet another giveaway defeat especually manner of third goal ,to watch it was comedy gold massey falling down ,and the captain lying down instead of blocking the shot it was so pathetic. 

V Lincoln first home game crowd up for it within five mins the game was lost the lack of character of the team sent out by Moore was absolutely startling. 

V Reading I thought up until goal we deserves be winning after goal we caved in the performance was OK mighten and Loft should have both scored just one of them netting could have given confidence .

Still when go behind lack heart .

V Fleetwood A game of 2 half's Dipepa tremendous funny how the only game we have deserved be in front in he as started unfortunately he is only a young lad and cannot do a 90 

As soon as went off it was  Fleetwood v our back four and goalkeeper it was astounding that Moore the manager did nothing stem the tide no extra midfielder on no Smith on to see game out as 2 -0 on 88 mins .

The ending of that game for me was on Moore whatever did he say at half time, sit back and lose because I believe as heading work that Fleetwood should have scored a third such was Vale fragile nature once Debrahs big error happened. 

V Leyton Orient a ok.display still I feel sitting back too much second half nearly led to yet another poor result .

V Shrewsbury and Derby didn't see them games as away .

All in all he doesn't seem to errrrrr be much use to me so far .

Sat was absolutely atrocious to me we start game of well ,then concede a goal what if scored on a kids game be embarrassing nevermind a professional so called football team .

Spent most of  first half being run rings round with Oxford having 2 stonewall pens not given and Ripley and major good fortune keeping score down .

I sat there thinking why does it seem like Oxford have 15 men and we have 5 after the second goal (what the hell was that a hopeful cross into box goes in net )I up and left .

Really bad D Moore what you going do about it 

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1