onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

Just now, lydiatevaliant said:

It's in the video of Carol after the game today. It's on page 44 of this thread  She says the players are "phenomenal" and "we'll be fine".

Ah that would load for me, didn’t realise that’s what it was. Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Look, have me blocked, do whatever you want. 

Your Club has made a HUGE mistake here and a 5 and a half year deal, what!!!!????.  All us up here cannot believe he has got this gig. It’s laughable. 

It doesn’t matter if I post or not. 

Flircroft, Carol, the Players. There is only so much time you can keep blaming them.

Unfortunately you are in for a torrid time with him at the helm. 

Enjoy the interviews…….

What you’re saying may be true and early signs aren’t exactly encouraging. Just don’t see why you’re posting on here when your side has just had a fantastic away win? To be fair to him. He literally couldn’t have walked into a bigger mess

Edited by valiant_593

1 hour ago, PVFC FAN said:

Yes he isn't the best but you can't blame it on him. He came on with 15 mins to go. Before he came on we didn't do <ovf censored> all and we didn't do <ovf censored> all after. 

Mid table team at best I think

Only if we fully get behind them

Smiths assist was a shocker

If smith hadn't committed the crime he did I think we could have got a point.

Killed the atmosphere 

Your living in cloud cockoo land , Patrick

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Does anyone still think this is all Crosby’s fault?

Then he should have had the Bulls to stand up and speak out. It was his team, he is the manager, pick the team and play your way. Tell us what you really asked for and why you were let down.

Keeping quiet has done him no good at all has it.

4 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Your Club has made a HUGE mistake here and a 5 and a half year deal, what!!!!????.  All us up here cannot believe he has got this gig. It’s laughable. 

Flircroft, Carol, the Players. There is only so much time you can keep blaming them.

Enjoy the interviews…….

You just concentrate on finishing above Stoke. We will make our own minds up over the next 12 months. Thank you and goodnight.

13 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Did you see him at the half time warm up right by the paddock....... stood there hands in pockets not really bothered,smiling and laughing,thats why the youth was having a go at him,his attitude was shocking tbf and I aren't a Loft hater

It’s a pretty bad vicious circle… Ryan Loft  has been made the boo boy and the treatment of him on social media and in the ground has been pretty poor.

And this is a bloke who pundits continually tell us is a confidence player.

His reaction to his treatment is a natural human one unfortunately and the circle will continue. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Enjoy the interviews…….

Bore off will you. You’ve not seen our squad. It would struggle in the national league. Can hardly blame Moore for the shitshow we witnessed up until now. We’ve won 3 in almost 30 games.

1 hour ago, PVFC FAN said:

So you want him to stand around and get shouted at by a bunch of angry fans. It's for the best that he went down the tunnel. If he stayed for the abuse he would just feel even worse for Tuesday.

Loft can't feel any worse than our fans who have to endure the same tripe week in week out and pay good money for the privilege 🤔

• Like 1