onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Advert

4 minutes ago, Wozza4England said:

I’m not blaming our situation on DM at all but, my god, that post match interview was horrendous. I’m guessing he thought it was a tight game cos he told us 9 or 10 times. Nothing else really made any sense whatsoever.

Exactly is he for real ?

He knew it was a tight game what a Comment.

He can’t pick a team, he can’t motivate anybody and his Interviews are the Worst I have ever heard.

He says the squad is good and the Players are sat in the Dressing Roomtalking,which he says is good and pleases him !

He also says Tuesday’s Match is Important, so wasn’t today’s and the last 2 ?

I feel more confident of Will Ryder getting a result than Moore.

Mind you when Somebody gives you a 5 and 1/2 year Contract perhaps he doesn’t want to rock the Boat.

I now feel the only ones who are hurt by all of this is the Fans.

Just now, JoeB2 said:

I'm not blaming the defeat on him.

I'm blaming him for not fronting up with his other well-renumerated professionals and taking the hit from the fans for a diabolical display.

You simply don't walk off down the tunnel without doing so. Get him gone.

So you want him to stand around and get shouted at by a bunch of angry fans. It's for the best that he went down the tunnel. If he stayed for the abuse he would just feel even worse for Tuesday.

Just now, Santa said:

Norm somehow managed to build a better side than we have now, signing disinterested foreigners who fell into his lap via agents. And he didn’t need to pay a director of football to do it. 

Half-cut on a bottle of red, flicking through Mousellati's catalogue! 

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

I don’t boo him but can understand why others do. People supported him at Fleetwood, Cheltenham etc. He was still atrocious. Someone send a taxi for Reggie 

You and I don't boo but others do. So why would he stay for that. He has a game to worry about on tuesday. He doesn't need that <ovf censored> on his mind.

3 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I'm not blaming the defeat on him.

I'm blaming him for not fronting up with his other well-renumerated professionals and taking the hit from the fans for a diabolical display.

You simply don't walk off down the tunnel without doing so. Get him gone.

What has the amount of money they’re paid got to do with it? Abuse is abuse no matter how much they’re paid. If they were league two and on less money does that make a difference? 

Exactly is he for real ?
He knew it was a tight game what a Comment.
He can’t pick a team, he can’t motivate anybody and his Interviews are the Worst I have ever heard.
He says the squad is good and the Players are sat in the Dressing Roomtalking,which he says is good and pleases him !
He also says Tuesday’s Match is Important, so wasn’t today’s and the last 2 ?
I feel more confident of Will Ryder getting a result than Moore.
Mind you when Somebody gives you a 5 and 1/2 year Contract perhaps he doesn’t want to rock the Boat.
I now feel the only ones who are hurt by all of this is the Fans.

Who decides the style of football we play? I haven't seen anything yet to persuade me it isn't being dictated by our DOF. Absolutely no change in our style since Moore took over, oh maybe a back 4 but Lowe picked in midfield so in effect still 5 at the back. And he was awful today as well. What a car crash of a team and nobody seems to want to steer it

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

1 minute ago, gags 64 said:

Who decides the style of football we play? I haven't seen anything yet to persuade me it isn't being dictated by our DOF. Absolutely no change in our style since Moore took over, oh maybe a back 4 but Lowe picked in midfield so in effect still 5 at the back. And he was awful today as well. What a car crash of a team and nobody seems to want to steer it

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

Exactly Mate !

Archived