onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Well that went well on lose a friend day.  No pride in the badge.  When will a member of senior leadership / Ownership perform an interview with independent media to face the difficult questions FANS are asking.

Advert

8 minutes ago, Vtid said:

If plant is a kid dipepa is a baby. I know where the problem lies spunky but Moore hasn’t a clue with his subs it’s awful. Playing Lowe 90 mins & 2 holding midfielders that’s on the gaffer. Fuk him off & take them all with him useless 

Not sure what else he could have done mate. He’s inherited an absolute shower. 
I’ve made my feelings clear on Dipepa. He should be at Congleton Town (no disrespect) to develop.

All of this lies at the feet of the owner. And I’m not saying she’s a crook and that she should sell up BUT she’s made a huge mistake and continues to make it in having David Flitcroft at this club.

Why were Shorrock, Walters, Lomax and mighten not even around? This is not just a case of moving the deckchairs around on the titanic, this is considerably worse. 

14 games left and I can’t see us getting many goals, let alone points..

I read another fan saying it would be a shame that we won’t meet Crewe and Stoke next year. The way we are going we will be facing Popey at Whitton at this rate

Positives : Nathan Smith has cleaned up at the bookies.

Negatives : Everything else that happened today.

Going to take a few beers and a number of days to get over this especially knowing Stoke and Crewe will be in L1 next season.

2 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Well that went well on lose a friend day.  No pride in the badge.  When will a member of senior leadership / Ownership perform an interview with independent media to face the difficult questions FANS are asking.

Tuesday could be bring 2 friends you want to lose as friends.  

Smith's absolute brain melt is only the fault of Nathan Smith.A team that needs a boost and that happens.You can't plan for it.

Dan Jones is awful and boy do we need to look at that Free agent market tonight for a striker and a Left-back.

12 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

I have supported the Vale for over 60 years and This last 12-14 months has been the worst I have ever known.

Since Wembley we have fallen off a cliff and look at Mansfield since, really Carol what have you done.

There is no fight, no skill and now I feel no Hope.

If Moore can’t Motivate them which he doesn’t seem able to, then get rid.

I don’t think I can listen to another Pathetic Interview from him.

He is just a continuation of Flitcroft, he’s done well at a big club but he clearly isn’t the man for a fight.

Why didn’t he bring Plant on or Grant in Midfield.

The only Good Thing about Port Vale at the moment is the Supporters who each and everyone deserve so much better.

Will Flitcroft or Shanahan come on the Radio  and face up, I doubt it !

It’s not about just motivation ,the players are simply not good enough by a mile 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, eh up nah said:

Not taken it seriously since promotion and we done now.

Deservedly.

No confidence, no fight (garritty aside) and it's a league Two rebuild next year.

Saint David desperately needs <ovf censored> off.

Do you have confidence Fraudcroft will be able to build a better squad to get us out of Div 2.  I don't.  It will be another season where we are short of strikers, midfield and defence. Then he will come out with.  Well we lost out at the last minute.  But hay we have the next transfer window.

7 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

593, I have to chuckle as you say every week "I'm done" but you keep coming back.

As actions speak louder than words ... that's the spirit and i hope you take this in the spirit with which it's intended.

For the record, I'm absolutely gutted.

I know, every game is the same and the feeling is the same week in week out. Then just before the game I feel a little more optimistic thinking it will change, sadly seems to be getting worse and worse. I’ll stick to ifollow now

Archived