onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

11 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Chiz? Ollie? Alfie? Ojo? Ripley? Realistically they are all capable of being in the championship. The rest haven't been good enough 

Chislett spends more time diving around than on his feet # overrated, Ojo doesn't turn up for games half the time , Ripley is scared to come for crosses ,Arblaster Devine were good players but they are from the premier league so I expected them to be classy players good on the ball etc # fearless 

Advert

4 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Chislett spends more time diving around than on his feet # overrated, Ojo doesn't turn up for games half the time , Ripley is scared to come for crosses ,Arblaster Devine were good players but they are from the premier league so I expected them to be classy players good on the ball etc # fearless 

It pains me but I agree with u on chizzy NN - he needs to cut that <ovf censored> out 👍👍

17 minutes ago, JS Valiant said:

What Plan !

Patience, we have won about 11 games out of the last 50 or so matches and some of them we were fortunate to 

We have won one game this Season by more than One Goal.

All the Hard Work and joy of the Promotion Season is just being wasted.

We have a Team that can’t Defend. Can’t Score Goals, Has Hardly any Pace and quite frankly doesn’t look coached and the only people seeing it are the fans.

Everybody keeps saying what a great club we have, a Great Group of Players who are Close Knit etc etc but the Fans just want to Win a Few Matches and not have their Weekends continually ruined. Is this asking too much., at the moment it appears so.

Bottom line is  the recruitment has been p##s poor especially in January and that's down to flitcroft and if we get relegated it's on his head and he has to go.

Enough Is enough  # Totally pi##ed off

4 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Desperation alley - but not their fault. Could be useful if used correctly. In a perverse way, I'm glad DM has seen us at our worst so soon. 

Weir seems to have decent feet, can see a pass, but if you are in and out of a team, then it wont work. Mighten may as well just play him instead of Grant. 

16 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I think you should send this to the club with a subject of ‘A reply to your open letter’.

Sorry to hear this, mate. I don’t think the hierarchy grasp how important Saturday’s are to the average fan.

Cheers mate. I feel so, so sorry for true Vale fans. I've been one for over 45 years and never, ever thought it would reach the day I had to go against my lifeling belief that as a Fan you stick w ith  your Club through thick and thin. However I've reached the stage of no return. Can't stand the backbiting, sniping, crass attempts at those in charge attempting to right wrongs. obvious lack of seeing the obvious.  I'll eternally have Vale and its brilliant fans in my heart but I can now no longer pour my hard earned cash and heart into something that brings me recurring heartache, frustration and disbelief at where we are going.  I wish nothing but true love to each and every Valiant that can bear to continue supporting a cause that will probably, like me ,break them.  

8 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Connor Ripley is excellent. I imagine you know that. Sorry, #Excellent.

11 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Ok, I only watched on the old i-feel-low, (I live in Norway you see) but to me, lofty in terms of running his heart out seemed head and shoulders above everyone else. Would be interested in views of the beautiful bouncing valiants who were brave enuff to venture there today.

Also really sad to read the post from the young fan of 45 years + jacking it in - it can really get you that way sometimes - life's too short 👍

Without doubt Loft expended more energy today than any other Vale player and was one of the few who looked like he cared. Now please tell me how many league goals and assists he has since signing for us. 

1 minute ago, Wozza4England said:

Without doubt Loft expended more energy today than any other Vale player and was one of the few who looked like he cared. Now please tell me how many league goals and assists he has since signing for us. 

I would guess at about none, and errrr, none 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep going lofty - we luv a tryer 👍👍👍

Some of the melodrama is a bit much, mind. Things have been much worse, not that things are great now. People like Mark Porter, "Dicko" and the like seem to love attention. Because you run a coach, you don't get to choose the manager and pick the team. Some of the drivel they spout online is unreal.

Archived