onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

I am not expecting a free flowing, high scoring, pulse raising contest. DC will be well aware of our possible strengths and weaknesses, and for DM this week will have been, I think, focused on ensuring we are tighter. Perhaps 1 goal in it, and away support can make the difference. UTV

Advert

20 minutes ago, Owd Seth said:

I am not expecting a free flowing, high scoring, pulse raising contest. DC will be well aware of our possible strengths and weaknesses, and for DM this week will have been, I think, focused on ensuring we are tighter. Perhaps 1 goal in it, and away support can make the difference. UTV

You’ll have about 100 standing and singing and the rest seated and hardly making a sound  SVA 

12 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

You’ll have about 100 standing and singing and the rest seated and hardly making a sound  SVA 

Be a good atmosphere in the away end I reckon today 🗣 

1 hour ago, Owd Seth said:

OS, if DC knows our strengths do you think he could share them with the PVFC fans. Just hope the new manager makes them play with passion and pride. COYW

1 hour ago, Owd Seth said:

He will be aware, as every manager is. Really only likely to be Smith, Massey,  Ojo and Wilson starting from his time at the club. Unlikely to be high scoring or exciting. 

Is anyone coming down to the game from The Mother Town who can pick me up a dozen fruit pikelets and bring them down for me.  
Going to be in the Kemble Brewery before the match and i'm in block H5 for my seat at the match.  Please DM me if anyone can help.

Ta
Osh, we are in the pub, sat out the back under a gazebo

17 minutes ago, EricHamesis said:

Manager says Lopata (and Loft) are good to go.

That’s good news 👍🏻 Not sure why I’m so excited to see the team sheet as it’s the same group of players available 😂 maybe sat here hoping there’s a little tweak from Big Dave 

9 minutes ago, Vtid said:

That’s good news 👍🏻 Not sure why I’m so excited to see the team sheet as it’s the same group of players available 😂 maybe sat here hoping there’s a little tweak from Big Dave 

I just hope that there isn't a meltdown if we fail to get anything today because I feel these two away games are very difficult ones, however it would be nice to build up a bit of momentum for the two home games to come as well

7 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I just hope that there isn't a meltdown if we fail to get anything today because I feel these two away games are very difficult ones, however it would be nice to build up a bit of momentum for the two home games to come as well

I’d be happy with a point mate, ecstatic with a win & not so downbeat if we lose as long as we are competitive, expecting a difficult game. As you say the home games coming up are big games too. Think if we can pick our home form up under Darren we’ll be fine 

An away point is a great platform. We need to forget about the other teams, games in hand and just focus on getting above 50 in our remaining 17 games

I think all the personnel coming back from injury is a great boost at the right time and above all we have enough times/games to get out of this mess.

Will be happy enough with a draw, but whatever the result there is only one thing I want to see today and that's commitment and effort. 

Too often we have looked poor and without an idea. If we see some fight today that will galvanise me for the rest of the season. 

I don't know what it is but I am absolutely buzzing for DM's reign to start. I feel a lot of positivity even though I know it's going to be very difficult and there will be frustrations with DM along the way.

Archived