Advert

Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

It’s a fact, that those who know best for a football club, are the fans. The fans spot the rot, spot ego trips, spot the greed, the shysters, the benevolent, the altruists, the naive and the deluded.

Carol is certainly benevolent, possibly an egotist and definitely deluded. An old cliche states, “if you love somebody, set them free”, It would appear that Carol has a genuine love for Flitcroft, if this love is genuine (I’m not talking romance or owt daft) then she needs to understand the maelstrom heading his way. 
We the fans, know what the root cause of this dire situation is, unfortunately our chairwoman is not properly aligned to our thought process.

I’m not so sure that Mrs Shanahan realises what she is about to put Mr Flitcroft through. 

I fear it’s about to get very messy,

”SET HIM FREE”!

• Like 5

Advert

A handful of games ago I had some hope and would have gave Flitcroft until the end of the season. Get rid now. Will make no difference to this season but need to start building for next and there will be a big turnover of players. Other than Garrity, Ripley and Chislett I'd put the rest on the transfer list and start from scratch. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

There’s no argument you rose tinted buffoon. This is the man who threatened to bankrupt the club I love. Have you no memory? Can’t you remember him saying he would bankrupt the club, destroy Port Vale.

There’s a massive difference between a woeful season and having no club. 

That man was the dirtiest, greediest, most disingenuous person ever to turn left up Hamil Road.

Are you for real?……..counteract your argument my arse.

He's on a wind up mate. Ignore 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ginge said:

A handful of games ago I had some hope and would have gave Flitcroft until the end of the season. Get rid now. Will make no difference to this season but need to start building for next and there will be a big turnover of players. Other than Garrity, Ripley and Chislett I'd put the rest on the transfer list and start from scratch. 

I’m really hoping he parts company at the end of the season, don’t think Carol will get rid but with pressure from the fans he may well walk. Don’t agree on the players though, I think we have some decent players who are massively underperforming- Smith last season, excellent, Ojo, start of the season as good as any player we had, Plant, huge prospect. Look at the players we’ve released who a lot of fans had given up on- Conlon, doing well for Oldham and certainly would have filled a gap after Devine and Arblaster have gone. Cass, doing well for Stockport who will probably leap frog us. McDermott, can’t make our squad but has been signed by a premiership club.

Yes, there are some players who aren’t even good enough for division 2 but with a decent manager playing the right tactics and formation a lot of our squad will be a lot better plus- do you have any faith in our recruitment team to get any better?

9 hours ago, ginge said:

i've said on another thread the damage he's done could mean next season's gone aswell, what with contracts meaning some of these wan**rs are still here, Ripley, Garrity, are a cert to go. Carol will blame fans of "a lack of ambition" when season tickets go through the floor, but even has a good buisness-woman that should tell her something, but it wont be df's fault in her eyes, he's got to go NOW...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

I genuinely would love to know what the discussions were like between carol and fraudcroft while they were sat watching that game yesterday. 

"well dave we are championship ready, if only those phenomenal players you found would pull their fingers out, but don't you fret dave its not your fault the other teams don't let our players have our ball...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

I genuinely would love to know what the discussions were like between carol and fraudcroft while they were sat watching that game yesterday. 

Flickers, where do you fancy taking the lad's on this years pre-season training camp?

”The peas were nice today Caz””And the carrots ,Flicksy””In fact both were phenomenal “”Hahahahaha,we are funny aren’t we Caz?”
  • Haha 2

I just don’t get why she was so ruthless in sacking Clarke yet sticks by Flitcroft? Maybe there is enough of a degree of separation between him and the product on the pitch for him to gaslight her. 

If teams get bad results it’s the manager who gets the chop. There’s never a news article about how a DoF will be sacked. If he’s convincing her he’s actually doing ok, that he signed great players it’s just Clarke/Crosby/Moore who are not using them effectively, then she’s not going to sack him. 

• Like 1