Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

13 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Just making ppl aware of what is probably a scam email. I’ve been contacted as it’s my birthday soon stating that I can attend a game for £79 three course meal sit in corporate seating. None of that concerned me it was the last sentence that did, when it said, I could be present for the man of the match award.

Boomer has been consistent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Advert

11 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

I don't think it has been. A poster said vale fans have low expectations and Carol  is being saved by meeting them.  I took that to mean meeting the low expectations,  not meeting some fans?

I've got high expectations

Think I must be in the minority, mate 

18 hours ago, darren1810 said:

We had chance to go top v Burton and pulled in 5900. 

I wouldn't call that fans turning out . I'd call that pee poor in League one. 

It has to be a sustained run, if we had gone top and were say still in top three now I would like to think the fan base would have increased by a few. Then the alarm clock went off and back to reality or should I say flickarity. If only hey.

21 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

You chose the clown icon!  Just backing up your choice--clearly most appropriate, you should be proud.

Obviously, with your ill informed rant about not knowing or understanding the world of technology and then you resulting to abuse, I would say that you are the biggest clown on here. Good work Coco

5 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Obviously, with your ill informed rant about not knowing or understanding the world of technology and then you resulting to abuse, I would say that you are the biggest clown on here. Good work Coco

Clowns may understand technology, but you sure don't do iriony!  What's abusive about admiring your clown header?  You chose it--perhaps you should reflect on that? !

On 04/03/2024 at 10:50, NW9Valiant said:

I wonder what the age of these fans are she is speaking to. I grew up supporting the club in the height of the Rudge years, so to me, our place is in the Championship. 

But I recognise that historically, we've usually been lower than that. So if she's speaking to people much older than me, they might just want a Vale to exist and probably don't mind so much about where we are. 

At the very least though we should be an established League 1 side, and we have been miles away from that for many years now.

By meeting them, wasn't he referring to meeting the low expectations, not meeting fans?

On 04/03/2024 at 19:51, Playa Amodores said:

I agree with Benning and Pett. I’ll be in a minority as ppl on here used to tear into Benning 

Nowt wrong with Mal Benning, there's just a lot of idiots about - classic vale fan brain dump as they come through the turnstiles - usually accompanied by shouts of "get into em vale" and "these are <ovf censored> vale" FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 04/03/2024 at 17:08, Nippy Naylor said:

Now there's a team Keegan's castle

They played the Best football I ever seen 

I've  always had a soft spot for them  👍

Well said NN  I totally agree with you here, they really were a superb side 👍👍👍👍 

Love reading your posts on here; in fact now Devine Intervention has gone to the grand OVF forum in the sky, (until he rises like a phoenix with his latest moniker) you are now my number one poster  💗💗💗💗

Edited by Hoppers

1 hour ago, Hoppers said:

Nowt wrong with Mal Benning, there's just a lot of idiots about - classic vale fan brain dump as they come through the turnstiles - usually accompanied by shouts of "get into em vale" and "these are <ovf censored> vale" FFS🤣🤣🤣

Benning played well for a fifth of the games he played for us, for 4/5 he was crap.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

Benning played well for a fifth of the games he played for us, for 4/5 he was crap.

No he wasn’t. Same as Nathan Smith he needed a good left sided centre half to cover when he went forward ie. Connor Hall.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phil500 said:

No he wasn’t. Same as Nathan Smith he needed a good left sided centre half to cover when he went forward ie. Connor Hall.

Yes he was. You maybe right that he needed cover but we didn’t for a good chunk of the time, so maybe for your reason or maybe not he was naff for the Vale for the good majority.

He wasn't very good but much better than Grant. That's the problem here - we had some fairly average / rubbish players who we got rid of and replaced them with very rubbish players.