Advert

Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

Relegation to League Two. Cost a 1,000+ fans. League two & Flitcroft in charge of recruitment add on an extra 1,000+.  I think Carol will only learn when attendances plummet.  I'm one of those who would go if Vale were in the National League but it doesn't mean I want to see us there but that is where we are heading at the current rate. I think it'll be too late by the time she get's the message.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Advert

If we go down there needs to be a full explanation on what has been happening regarding recruitment. Some of the players on that pitch have been shocking.

Is it a lack of skill or has the confidence been knocked out of them after loss after loss? I imagine it's both.

If we want any chance of staying up we need to get behind the team. That's all we can do.

Utv

Relegation to L2 with DF’s recruitment has to make Carol’s hairs stand on end. If she is adding to the budget to make us 18th budget in L1, this team would be required to go up first time of asking and even mid table would be a big ask in L2 with the squad we have and players that we will lose. 

Eventually Carol will learn but the ‘this is fine’ sipping her tea while our club burns thanks to DF will only last for so long before she’s either reaching for the fire extinguisher or the fire exit. 

Edited by NW9Valiant

1 hour ago, vallyunt said:

Relegation to League Two. Cost a 1,000+ fans. League two & Flitcroft in charge of recruitment add on an extra 1,000+.  I think Carol will only learn when attendances plummet.  I'm one of those who would go if Vale were in the National League but it doesn't mean I want to see us there but that is where we are heading at the current rate. I think it'll be too late by the time she get's the message.

I agree. Flitcroft will take us all the way to the National League , and he won’t care . Carol is too blind to see it. Then we’ll be stuck there for 10 years . 

• Like 1

The disintegration of PVFC since January 2023 has been so comprehensive it’s almost impressive.

I honestly think 5 randomly selected OVFers would have us with a better record than we’ve had over the last 12 months.

The Shanahans all absolutely love him so he’ll get ‘the chance to put things right’ when we go down.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

The disintegration of PVFC since January 2023 has been so comprehensive it’s almost impressive.

I honestly think 5 randomly selected OVFers would have us with a better record than we’ve had over the last 12 months.

The Shanahans all absolutely love him so he’ll get ‘the chance to put things right’ when we go down.

You just have to look at Crosby.  He was given soooooooooo many chances to put it right.  Finally the axe fell, when the incoming manager could not ask for any money.

Fraudcroft has a magic wand and waved it over them so they only see the shitness as brillance. We will be the only non-league team with a sports complex, brilliant training facilities and a 3/4 empty stadium.  Oh yes and a big tv screen to show the great parts of the game.

21 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

When we go down. There is no way DF can stay. It's impossible.

I certainly wouldn't trust him to sign another player, and I've not got £10m+ invested in the club.

Oh he will be still here and yep still no strikers signed.

On 20/02/2024 at 21:57, Spunk Trumpet said:

I’ll send this message to Carol now.

If you want to keep David Flitcroft at the club because you THINK he’s making you money, then keep him the hell away from ANYTHING to do with the football side and DO NOT under ANY circumstances, give him another transfer window.

He is single handedly destroying this football club. And by the way, if the rumours are true and we are paying Ryan Loft around 3k a week, then take it out of Flitcrofts pay, because to chase such a woeful footballer is beyond a disgrace.

Open your <ovf censored> eyes fast Carol!!

Loft is easily the worst player ive seen at the club since 1987. and ive seen some absolute pants up at VP.

• Like 2

I’m sure the old “we’re working on a competitive budget to get back up to league one, so we need your support with season tickets” line will be wheeled out in a few months. That’s why we should’ve done everything we could to have strengthened the team to maintain our place in league one. We certainly haven’t given ourselves a chance to stay up this season. That’s more disappointing than anything else from the club. Massively let down. Flitcroft out 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vale Ball said:

I said before Christmas on here we're sleep walking to Div 2 and got sneered at, blue eyed Flickers has got to go, he is single handedly killing our club.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

I said it at the start of the season.

On the Thursday leading up to the opening game against Barnsley, I said we would get relegated which I got an absolute bunch of shiiit for.

I even had a £100 bet on here for charity with someone ( can not remember who with so please step forward) that we would go down because I could see the wrong manager choice was made and also how bad the recruitment was.

We even waltzed all the way through pre-season games & training like we were on holiday still.

Where are all the happy clappers now??? The ones who said us fans don't deserve this club??? All seem to have gone quiet????? Are there eyes finally opening to the <ovf censored> show that is port vale have they finally descended from the smoke and mirrors to see how bad this really is?

• Like 1