onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (H) match thread - 10th Feb

robf

41 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Just want to say that we fans got right behind our team today, regardless of other issues... well done us,cheers

👍. I too felt the atmosphere and crowd were more up for it than I had dared to believe. Great backing, especially straight after their 1st goal. All our misgivings against you know who were left behind, and support for the Team/Club was paramount. There are still obvious serious questions but if we can help the players to show fight and passion on the pitch then we are doing our part to retain our place in Division 1.

Advert

3 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

It is truly disgusting from the club again.  Smacks of the Colin garlick "retirement."

I've heard how Carol likes to treat certain people professionally and it ain't exactly nice aunty Carol.

Her DF have got a lot to do to get fans back board now.

Lot of damage done.

However, feels pretty cba on their to me.

However it ended mate he deserved some sort of recognition for his services. Thought it was a really nice touch from Ojo tho & almost made my eye water 🤣

30 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

I'm struggling to see the positivity still.

We were dreadful.

An own goal, a dubious penalty and a raft of missed Stevenage chances.

We got away with one.

We're still massively in the brown stuff here.

Positive is the point. It’s more than I expected given no manager, awful form / players. Could be a big point come the end of the season. At least there was some fight today (we were very poor 2nd half though)

34 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

We were dreadful.

We got away with one.

The penalty certainly wasn't dubious, bit silly of the defender at that stage of the game though. 

8 minutes ago, Vtid said:

However it ended mate he deserved some sort of recognition for his services. Thought it was a really nice touch from Ojo tho & almost made my eye water 🤣

Indeed he did.

For all his shortcomings as a manager he played his part in an amazing season for us and in keeping us up with DC last year.

Shows the hierarchy up.

38 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

We were dreadful.

We got away with one.

Sure we are but I felt there was so much more effort and determination shown today... maybe it's only 60% of where we need to be but a noticeable improvement was there to see today.

55 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

Well said, I can’t think which manager would have been happy with the cards that Crosby was dealt. Managing Vale must be like trying to complete a 1000 pice jigsaw with 8 pieces missing. 

When he had the cards, he did not know how to deal them.

Never a manager

9 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Defo a penalty against Portsmouth

We have 2 lucky penalties against Stevenage now 

We also had 2 penalties not given at Stevenage to even it out.

Just now, MBE said:

What about Mighten today? I couldn’t see for sure if it was a dive or not from my the Lorne Street?

Right in front of me, a clear dive and should have been booked but thought he did well when he came on and a starter for me on Tuesday.

57 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

They missed 2 sitters 2nd half 

We missed 2 sitters Chislett header and Lowe 2nd half 

The own goal the defender had no choice 2 vale players all over him especially the one behind waiting for a tap in 

Agree mate, but with some people the glass is always half empty not half full.

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Not sure where to put this,so, I will put it here.

Who ever David Moz Morrison is on facebook, you are a spanner. Not only are you a spanner but you look like a spanner too

Proper tool on that Facebook page he is 

Archived